Hamill even joked at the Star Wars Celebration that Skywalker had "taken a vow of silence but communicates telepathically".
2015's Star Wars Battlefront notably did not have a single player campaign. As the commander of Inferno Squad, Versio escapes from custody and vows to avenge her Emperor.
The game will feature "all era's of Star Wars canon" unlike the previous title which was only able to draw from the original trilogy. Some shots in the trailer also suggested Skywalker training Rey on the island. Popular lifeforms will also be joining players on their Battlefront II journey, such as the Tauntaun. The heroes and villains in multiplayer will span the different eras, including Darth Maul, Yoda, Rey, and Kylo Ren.
EA has confirmed that the game will support up to 40 players in massive multiplayer fights in authentic locations.
Mark Thompson, a game director for Motive, said the studio wanted to flesh out a story that hasn't received much limelight: what it's like to be on the losing side of the climactic battle from "Return of the Jedi".
And, oh, yeah, classes. While addressing some of the speculations, they also teased the crowd with a few plot twists for the movie. Hit the jump to watch the first Star Wars Rebels season 4 trailer now. With larger battles and a wider variety of content, it appears EA is hoping to capture a more dedicated player base which stays after launch. They'll be back as well, in highly detailed environments. It's probably for the better, as Fisher likely gave a stronger final scene in The Last Jedi than anything which had pre-taped for some future use.
Saturday morning at Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017 began with a bang, with a sneak preview of the fourth season of Star Wars Rebels. However, we have learned that the add-on pack will bring two things to the table.
Epic ability modifiers for Kylo Ren and Rey. "Star Wars Battlefront II will offer everything players loved about the last installment, and adds new modes that we know the fans want, including an entirely new story developed in partnership with Lucasfilm". "Some of these characters have come into it, and I think that's a good thing in a way, that they're kind of a partnered series, while exactly explicitly connected, there is a shared story path for many characters it it, which I think is a good thing".
- Fugitive accused of robbing gun shop/sending manifesto to president — CAPTURED
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi first trailer unveiled
- Samsung Fails to Deliver Bixby Voice Assistant with Galaxy S8 at Launch
- LeBron out for Cavs' regular-season finale vs. Raptors
- North Korea missile launch fails, says South Korean military
- Braves beat Padres 5-2 on opening night at new stadium
- Westbrook ties triple-double record in rout over the Bucks
- Bottas ends Hamilton run for first career pole at Bahrain Grand Prix
- Raleigh 'Tax March' protesters demands release of Trump's tax returns
- Sainsbury's Inter denied in dramatic Milan Derby