Chopra spoke about her work as a Unicef Goodwill Ambassador at a press conference in Johannesburg on Sunday afternoon.
Priyanka Chopra at the 2017 Met Gala in NY.
Commenting on the role of cinema in promoting anti-child abuse activities, she said there was no moral obligation on anyone in any art medium to reflect this because their artistic creativity should not be tampered with. She, in fact, took to Instagram to applaud the creativity of all the those who memed her and even took the time to pick out her favorites. While Priyanka opted for a Ralph Lauren trench dress for the do, Deepika made heads turn in her shining vanilla white gown with embellished straps. When she was asked about what she feels about the memes which had started pouring in after the event, she had a very subtle reply.
With the whole world at her feet, there is hardly anything that the stunning Priyanka Chopra can not achieve.
"It's really pretty, don't let anybody tell you it's not", says Priyanka. She has been the UNICEF national Ambassador in India for almost 10 years.
Chopra painted a picture of her childhood in India where she was raised by parents who were doctors. In one of the pictures, she is seen posing with a couple of African girls, who are victims of sexual abuse.
Priyanka Chopra also gave her thoughts on the issue too. "That was how she contracted HIV at age 17". On the 6 of May, she will address UNICEF South Africa's first Fundraising Gala which will raise resources for child protection programmes in South Africa.
Stay on topic - This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. "I have always looked at things as opportunities and what you make of those opportunities".
Be Civil - It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be a jerk.
- Cleveland Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead over Toronto Raptors
- Democrats giddy for Trump's health care bill fallout
- Bill O'Reilly Makes Return With 'No Spin News' Podcast
- Le nouveau président des français est Emmanuel Macron — En direct
- Pakistan, Afghanistan dispute toll after clashes
- Arsenal loss focused Man United minds on Europa League
- Pressure still on Caps, but spotlight is on Fleury in Game 6
- Gardner's HR in 9th Lifts Yanks Over
- S. Koreans want new leader to create jobs minus corruption
- No women are involved in crafting Trump's Obamacare repeal plan