Zidane, who played for The Old Lady between 1996 and 2001, told reporters what it meant to him.
"I think Jose Mourinho is still searching for his first XI, he's still not sure of a few players".
Rio Ferdinand sees a "huge" summer ahead for Manchester United, with the Premier League's top sides still "way off" Real Madrid's standard. Previously free-scoring Monaco were then held at arm's length in the semi-finals.
"I can't do anything about it now", added Zidane.
Select the name you want from the list in the poll to your right, we're also looking for your thoughts and views too so do share some of those with your comments below.
Real won 3-0 in the first leg thanks to a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick.
Atlético made a very strong start, putting us under pressure and winning the second balls. "I rate the final as 50-50".
Atletico found themselves 2-0 up after just 16 minutes through goals from Saul Niguez and Antoine Griezmann, igniting hopes of an unlikely progression having lost the first leg 3-0.
"We knew they would start very strongly", said Ronaldo.
Real Madrid will lose the Champions League final to Juventus due to a lack of substance in their defence, according to former Italy and AC Milan manager Arrigo Sacchi.
And after securing passage to the showpiece in Cardiff, Wales, Benzema explained the vast piece of trickery, "I tried and it happened, that re-launched the team, It is a deep ball", he told Canal+. "The atmosphere was one of those magical moments in the Calderon that will live in people's memories forever".
Zidane, who could become the first head coach to guide a team to a successful Champions League defence, believes Madrid fully deserved to progress.
To their credit Real Madrid remained calm and proceeded to dominate possession for the rest of the half, frustrating the home players and taking the sting out of Atleticos attacking thrust.
There was also hope raised that Cardiff-born Gareth Bale would be fit to play a part in the game in his home city in three and a half weeks' time, and could even return from his latest calf injury before La Liga ends on May 21.
He's recovering and there's time for him to be ready for the final.
- Trump Hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov And Ambassador Kislyak At White House
- Comey's Farewell Letter to the FBI
- Oval Office meeting with Russian officials raises eyebrows
- Celtics wrestle control of series with Game 5 blowout
- Federal Bureau of Investigation won't confirm Trump-Comey talks
- Hamas Elects Former Deputy Haniyeh to Head Political Office
- Microsoft Says Windows 10 On 500 Million Devices
- Comey firing was like finding 'horse head in the bed'
- President Trump's Firing of FBI Director Comey Sparks Bay Area Protest
- Microsoft aims to create a more versatile Windows 10