Needing victory to stand a realistic chance of preserving their top-flight status, Boro succumbed to a defeat that sent them into the Championship alongside northeast rivals Sunderland.
I am pretty confident that Chelsea will win this game but it seems not profitable to bet on this since the price we are getting is shocking.
A big win. Now we need to do another step.
Chelsea have 84 points from 35 games followed by Tottenham Hotspur on 77 points also with three games remaining. And then he's playing in every game.
Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney have both managed to reach 10 Premier League assists in five seasons, but former Arsenal FootballClub starlet Fabregas now stands alone as one of the division's leading playmakers.
Conte arrived after Chelsea had seen a title defence evaporate under Jose Mourinho, who was sacked before the Blues recovered to finish 10th.
Leaders Chelsea want to beat West Bromwich Albion on Friday to become Premier League champions, goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has said, as he sets his sights on lifting the trophy for the second time in three years at the club.
And Courtois says it would send a message to the critics who slammed the team a year ago. "Hopefully on Friday we can have the title", Fabregas said.
"It was a big step forward to win against a side fighting for their lives".
Only an incredible collapse could prevent Conte bagging the title in his first season and adding it to his three Serie A crowns achieved in successive seasons with Juventus.
The Blues haven't looked back since and will face West Brom on Friday knowing a victory will secure the title.
Should Chelsea win this match, they'll have won 42 points away from home in the Premier League this season (the most) and it'll be the highest tally of away points by a side in a PL season since Manchester United won 42 in 2011-12. N'Golo is having a great season for us, I am pleased for him and to receive the best player award is great because in this league we have a lot of fantastic players. "At that moment we had a lot of pressure, but in that moment my players showed me great commitment, great focus, desire to overcome this moment and to try to win the league".
- Senators topple Penguins in OT
- Bottas misses most of final practice, Raikkonen fastest
- Injured McIlroy to play through the pain
- UK spending money to strengthen cyber security of health system: Fallon
- East finals trip on line as Wizards, Celtics head to Game 7
- NHL Playoffs: Cup champion Penguins wary of stingy Senators
- Liverpool's Roberto Firmino Reportedly Out vs. West Ham Because of Injury
- Toronto's Lowry says he is doubtful for Game 4
- Who are the hackers behind global cyberattack?
- Trump hopes to nominate new Federal Bureau of Investigation director quickly