We try to win our games and past year was just a one off, especially for a team like Chelsea with the players we have here. Questions were being asked of Conte and his side, he responded by changing the formation of the team to 3-4-3.
Question: The double? Two weeks rest before FA Cup final?
This immediately doesn't look good for Watford.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte said he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge and improve the squad next season after lifting the Premier League in his first season in English football.
Conte joined on a three-year contract last July and had been set a pre-season target of securing a top-four place and Champions League qualification.
The win for Chelsea comes after they finished at 10th position in the last season.
Lampard, Chelsea's record goalscorer, won his three titles alongside club captain John Terry - who will leave the club this summer after a 19-year career at Stamford Bridge.
Back in the dressing room, Conte walked through the door after some TV interviews and was soaked by a huge bucket of water.
This could be a tricky one - normally, Eden Hazard would be a shoe-in, but it's far from certain he will start tonight.
Batshuayi has appeared 25 times in all competitions for Chelsea this season although most of that has been from the bench.
"I hurt my lip during the Euros as well and they had to put a stitch in it after we scored against Belgium".
They have the ideal opportunity to win two silverwares this season if they beat Arsenal in the final.
Watford were narrowly beaten by the Blues at Vicarage Road earlier in the season, having outplayed their visitors for much of the encounter.
"Congratulations to Chelsea. They have had a great season and deserve it, they were better than everyone else in the Premier League", said the Italian. "But we will go there and fight".
Revived by Conte after finishing 10th last term in defence of the title won in 2014-15, the Blues clinched the trophy with a 1-0 win at West Brom on Friday night thanks to a late Michy Batshuayi goal.
"It's a dream ending for me, and with the FA Cup final still to come, it could turn out to be one of the greatest seasons in the club's history. And we must be ready to fight".
Costa was the life and soul of the post-match party, another testament to Conte, who has got the striker happy and playing close to his best again this season.
- Motorola Moto C and Moto C Plus are now official
- Outfielder Ian Happ called up by Cubs, makes majors debut
- Amazon's Touch-Screen Smart Speaker Solves a Big Problem with AI Assistants
- Curry switches Jazz off in Western Conference
- Pakistan bowl out Windies in penultimate over to win series
- Massive ransomware attack infects computers in over 100 countries, including India
- Cyber Attack: What You Need To Know Today
- Google Integrates Android OS In Cars: Partners With Audi, Volvo
- Moon and China's Xi agree to improve ties, denuclearize N
- Game 6 Preview: Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards