Motorola came up with an interesting plan in 2016 regarding the replacement of its popular Moto X franchise with a new Moto Z brand.
As you can see in the leaked slide, there are nine Motorola smartphone models spread across five categories.
So we don't know when it will launch, but we do have are a couple of leaked images that appear to prove the new Moto X4 exists. Where as Moto C is price is starting at €89 with 1GB RAM/8GB storage, and the 4G option starting at €99 with 1GB RAM/8GB storage. We also heard the phone will have a metal build, Laser AF, and a fingerprint sensor in front probably embedded.
Coming to the "e" series (UNLIMITED VALUE), there is a Moto e and a Moto e plus. The upcoming fourth-gen Moto E and Moto E Plus will come with 5-inch HD 2.5D display and 5.5-inch HD display, respectively.
There's also the Motorola Moto C Plus, which Motorola says offers "a larger display, a more powerful battery, and a more advanced camera", although we're not yet privy to full hardware details. While Moto Z Play will come with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) display and feature support for Moto Mods, the Moto Z Force will sport a ShatterShield screen and feature support for gigabit LTE and Moto Mods.
The Motorola Moto C features a 5-inch display with a lowly 854 x 480-pixel resolution.
Anyway, moving on. The "g" series consists of the gS and the gS+.
Earlier it was reported by Winfuture.de that the Moto E4, Moto E4 Plus have a MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB storage on board.
The Moto C Plus, on the other hand, is a little more straightforward. This smartphone has a 2350 mAh battery inside and internal storage of either 8 or 16GB. The front camera is of 5MP and found to be performing well as expected for taking selfies. They also offer 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The rear design features more differences, meanwhile, especially since one of these models is expected to boast a dual rear-camera setup.
- Fox executive says 'American Idol' revival would be 'extremely fraudulent'
- Wizards, Celtics meet in Game 7
- Warriors want to 'destroy everything' and limit Jazz rallies
- Jilted Indian lover rapes, kills ex-girlfriend
- Barcelona, Madrid win as title race goes to final round
- WannaCry Malware Cyber-Attack Continues
- Melissa McCarthy, as Sean Spicer, rides her podium through NY
- Arsenal manager Wenger happy with fighting spirit
- Jadhav death penalty: India, Pakistan to battle it out at ICJ
- Fidget Spinners a Hot Product for Flipo Wholesale