"It was just a kick on his thigh so it is possible he will be available". "It could be a possibility that he recovers for tomorrow".
Arsenal recorded an impressive 4-1 win at Stoke but were always reliant on one of their rivals dropping points before the end of the season if they were to reel either of them in. We could have gone divided but we have chosen to be united and that's what you see on the pitch. Mesut Ozil assisted Alexis Sanchez, who tapped in to give Arsenal a much needed breakthrough. He has 26 goals and 15 assists in all competitions.
The cartel of players Arsenal would then be able to attract would therefore expect to be reduced, but Wenger is confident plans for the window - with or without him at the helm - will be unaffected. "Overall that is in a very short spell where we have paid for it", he said.
The French tactician said: "I congratulate Chelsea on what they've done, but when they play in Europe it'll be a different story".
Arsenal will be hoping to keep hopes of a top-four finish alive with a victory over Sunderland at the Emirates. "Even if you have only one per cent chance, you would have to play totally at 100 per cent but I think we have a good chance".
"At the moment let's focus".
"I thought the team showed great character, we set up to try and make it difficult for Arsenal and for long periods we did do but not only that but we created opportunities and the players worked really hard".
"But so if you don't want that, win more games yourself, or qualify before or win the Champions League, and after we don't have the problems for the other ones". I'm very positive because it looks like we've got stronger in every single game.
"They wanted to win the championship without losing a game and I told them that I believed they could do it". We were frustrated at half-time not to be leading. Three points are a must if we have any chance of scraping that top four spot, with Liverpool not playing their final game until Saturday, when we play Everton, also at home. Sunderland are already down but their players applied themselves against Arsenal and almost got a point.
- Hackers mint crypto-currency with technique in global 'ransomware' attack
- Ducks eager for rematch with Rinne's Predators in West final
- Ryan, Senators shock Penguins in Game 1 of East final
- NHS cyberattack: Trusts were told about security patch last month
- WannaCry: The biggest ransomware outbreak in history. How it works?
- A&Es 'fully open' again — NHS cyber attack
- Boston Celtics at Washington Wizards - 5/7/17 NBA Playoffs Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Ransomware attack again thrusts US spy agency into unwanted spotlight
- Canelo Embarrasses Chavez, Fight with Golovkin Set for September 16
- Sebastian Vettel says 'common passion' is key to positive Lewis Hamilton rivalry