That being said, I think betting on the under 2.5 goals is a good should since West Brom do not tend to get thrashed when they lose.
A win at West Bromwich Albion on Friday will secure the title in coach Antonio Conte's first season at Chelsea.
"This year it will be even more special, even more nice because last year was very bad. Every game is a different story but at the end of it I hope we will win the title".
"But then we bounced back as a team very hard and we played very well".
He added: "Tonight has been very, very emotional and disappointing for everybody and the last thing in my mind was whether there's been any contact on the bus on the way to Stamford Bridge".
Chelsea's Diego Costa, right, competes for the ball with Middlesbrough's Calum Chambers during the English Premier League soccer match between Chelsea and Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge stadium in London, Monday, May 8, 2017.
Conte was pleased with his side's response to Tottenham's 1-0 defeat against West Ham last Friday but warned their visit to The Hawthorns will not be easy.
Chelsea need just one more win to clinch the title in the Italian's debut season at the helm and could claim a domestic double, having reached the FA Cup final. "The disappointment tonight is obviously losing the game and first half, you know, our defending for the first two goals was disappointing and obviously going into half time and that gives us a mountain to climb". "But we need to do another little step and then to win another game".
"Every opponent who goes there has a hard game".
The inevitable third goal arrived after a sustained period of dominance from the hosts, as Fabregas' flicked pass was collected by Matic, who blasted a low shot between the legs of Guzan. We decide our future. "On Friday, we have an opportunity to win and to take a title".
The Spain worldwide began this season's campaign outside the Chelsea first team and Fabregas acknowledged it was hard to get used to not being an integral part of Antonio Conte's plans.
The former Italy boss has picked up the pieces impressively, but Conte was quick to thank his players and the club's staff for their efforts. At the same time we have to keep the right concentration, to live the moment with calm, but with the right focus.
"Now there is the pressure, but now it's a good pressure, a pressure that this pressure must bring in our heart excitement".
- Log in, look out: cyberattack could grow Monday
- Microsoft issues WannaCry security patch for XP, blasts USA for 'stockpiling vulnerabilities'
- White House insists Trump's disclosures 'wholly appropriate'
- Nadal beats Djokovic to reach 8th Madrid final
- French Ex-PM Valls offers to back Macron in June polls
- Ransomware cyber attack: 10 steps to protect your computer
- Cavaliers to face Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals
- Great news for Manchester United fans without a BT subscription
- Liverpool Thrash West Ham to Close in on Champions League
- Cyber-attack likely to hit Jersey, expert warns