Read to know more. The judges could have easily have come down on David for the fact that he plays the same goofy character in every dance or Rashad for his lack of finesse in his dancing, at least compared to Simone. They'll be performing a Jive to "Faith" by Stevie Wonder ft.
The episode kick-started with Judges Challenge Dance section.
Or maybe viewers just love to see a former baseball player dance. Carrie Ann Inaba, Julianne Hough and Bruno Tonioli all stood up in amazement, and Len Goodman actually covered his face with his hands. "I feel like they wanted me to pick up where she left off, which is very hard because we're two different people".
The judges were clearly shocked, as were hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews.
Biles plans to train for the 2020 Olympics but said after her "DWTS" experience, "I'm going to take some time off, finally relax, go on vacations and have family time".
He scored 34 out of 40 by the four celebrity dancing judges. While David Ross & Lindsay Arnold scored a low total of 34/40. And I'm getting better at dancing and I'm getting better scores.
Before she took to the stage with her pro partner, Sasha Farber, the gymnast first addressed her less-than-stellar feedback from the judges last week.
Miss Simone did a jive to "Faith" by Stevie Wonder featuring Ariana Grande, and then did a rumba to Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper", completely shutting down the house with her stunning performances, getting two ideal scores.
Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy executed a fun, vibrant and flawless jazz dance, paying homage to the festiveness and music of New Orleans - Kordei's birthplace. Simone should have been scored on par with Normani and Rashad.
Who Was Eliminated On May 15?But even on a winning night, there are no words to describe the shock that set in as Simone Biles was eliminated, just shy of the finale. Despite scoring the ideal total the audience does not seem to be impressed with their dancing.
Don't miss the DWTS two-part season finale next Monday and Tuesday night on ABC 25.
- Trump Says in Speech in America We Don't Worship the Government
- Willett withdraws from Players with back injury
- Kawhi Leonard to miss Game 2 vs Warriors
- Do we need an independent prosecutor for the FBI's Trump-Russia probe?
- Iran reformist drops out of election, supports Rouhani
- Evidence points to North Korea in global ransomware attack
- Banks to fight 'fast and loose' $6.2b tax
- Celtics Isaiah Thomas not happy with officiating after Game 4
- Trump Says New FBI Director Could Be Named Next Week
- Braves outlast Jays and the hot bats of Pillar, Travis