Zidane kept regular starters such as Karim Benzema, Casemiro and Luka Modric out of the starting lineup against Sevilla on Sunday, when Madrid won 4-1.
"It will be a hard game because Celta has a good team". Trips to Celta and Malaga represent their own unique challenges for Los Blancos, but their were no good omens for Barca fans in Sunday's victory over Sevilla.
"Nobody feels like champions, we have to continue until the last minute of the last game".
A season later, Simeone's words have come home to roost.
Only Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Cristiano Ronaldo have scored more La Liga goals than Iago Aspas this season who has 18 from 23 starts for Celta.
France global Lucas Digne was chosen in the unfamiliar role of right back due to the shortages in defence and risked getting sent off early with a last-ditch tackle on Jese but was only shown a yellow card. Therefore, they can not slip up now and with most of the pressure on Real Madrid for this tie, they will certainly not be looking to take any prisoners in Galicia. Should the ill-feeling translate to the pitch it can surely only help Celta, and even Barcelona, with Ronaldo, Isco and Lucas Vazquez all one yellow card away from missing the final game against Malaga.
- Luis Suárez has scored in each of his last four LaLiga games against Las Palmas (six goals). There was still time for Kroos to get on the score sheet, with the Germany global finding the bottom corner in the 84th minute.
According to Spanish publication Don Balon, the Real Madrid striker is only interested in a move to Old Trafford if Champions League football is on the table.
Cillian Sheridan struck for Polish title contenders Jagiellonia Bialystok in their 2-0 victory over Wisla Krakow on Saturday, registering his sixth goal in ten appearances.
They have a few concerns to players missing out this match.
The post Madrid want 75m euros for Rodriguez appeared first on Vanguard News. That clean sheet at Granada was their first in 11 on the road, but given Celta's lack of goals at the moment, we're reluctant to back the away win and both teams to score. With that in mind, I think that the teams will not combine over 4.5 goals in total.
- Ransomware attacks in 150 countries
- The importance of transition for the Celtics and Wizards
- Chelsea vs Watford starting lineups - Conte gives youth a chance
- India gives China's 'One Belt One Road' summit a deliberate miss
- WannaCrypt Ransomware Windows Patch: Microsoft Tells Government To Stop Hoarding Security Vulnerabilities
- Amazon Refreshes Fire Tablets, Keeps Low Price Tag
- Lewis Hamilton WINS Spanish Grand Prix after epic battle with Sebastian Vettel
- Pak cooperating with China on CPEC
- Cambodia to benefit from China-proposed Belt-Road initiative: scholar
- WannaCry ransomware cyber-attack is a 'wake-up call', says Microsoft