"He is always there in the decisive moments".
Real Madrid can go three points clear of Barcelona at the top of the La Liga table with victory over Celta Vigo at Balaidos on 17 May.
Real visit Celta Vigo in their game in hand tomorrow and then travel to Malaga, while Barca host Eibar on the final day on Sunday.
"(Madrid) were a bit desperate, they believed they had a series of advantages if the game was played that day. "Nobody is speaking about that in the dressing room".
"I am only thinking positively and about everyone giving 100% of what we have got".
"Nobody feels like champions, we have to continue until the last minute of the last game. We haven't won anything and we will not relax".
Zidane confirmed talisman Cristiano Ronaldo would be included in the squad, having opted to rest the Portugal forward in recent away games. It's going down to the very end, but the end is probably approaching too quickly for both Barcelona and for neutrals who simply love the quality that these two clubs put on display every week.
With three games to play over the next seven days, Zidane opted for a rotated line-up - a strategy that has allowed him to maintain his players' fitness levels remarkably well throughout the season.
Zidane warned his team they have to be at their best, however, if they are to lift their first league trophy since 2012, denying Barcelona their third consecutive victory.
"This team has a lot of resources and what I like is that it also has personality".
GARETH BALE is tipped to make Real Madrid's Champions League final against Juventus - despite not yet returning to training.
Undoubtedly the player Real Madrid will really miss most is Nacho.
Earlier this week, a well-known journalist for Colombian National Radio Station RNC reported that Manchester United had agreed a deal in principle with Rodriguez, who has grown frustrated with his lack of gametime at Madrid this season.
Stevan Jovetic pulled a goal back for Sevilla shortly after the break with a well-taken finish into the bottom corner, but Ronaldo made sure of the result with an excellent strike into the top corner 11 minutes from time after Toni Kroos' cutback.
Celta and Madrid were originally due to play on February 5, but the match was postponed due to storm damage at the Galicians' Balaidos stadium.
- Canelo Embarrasses Chavez, Fight with Golovkin Set for September 16
- Hospitals no longer diverting patients — NHS cyber attack
- Sebastian Vettel says 'common passion' is key to positive Lewis Hamilton rivalry
- Gregg Popovich Rips Zaza Pachulia For 'Unsportsmanlike' Play Against Kawhi Leonard
- Most UK patients saw no change on Monday after cyber attack -minister
- White House: Trump's morning tweets about Comey 'not a threat'
- NHS cyberattack: Trusts were told about security patch last month
- Despite Hubbub Over Michael Flynn, Clapper Says No Collusion with Russian Federation
- Aguero the main man for Guardiola as Manchester City shine
- Ducks eager for rematch with Rinne's Predators in West final