Conte has solved the Terry conundrum that has long puzzled Chelsea bosses, with the defender yet to reveal where he will play next season.
"Guys, champions! Enough, enough!" This huge defeat saw Conte revert back to his old formation in the 3-4-3. Then, Costa was among the players dousing Conte in champagne and beer.
"This is a dream that is coming true, " said Conte, who has won four successive domestic championships after three with Juventus.
Win ratio - An incredible figure of 77.8% this term dwarfs the 31.6% under Jose Mourinho and Guus Hiddink.
The newly crowned Premier League champions celebrate in front of their travelling fans at the Hawthorns, last night. It was Batshuayi's first league appearance since April 1 and his first league goal since he scored the equaliser in a 2-1 victory at Watford on August 20.
The pair then impatiently waited, with club captain John Terry standing guard to make sure nothing untoward happened, as Conte fulfilled the further media commitment.
For a club that can be toxic and leaky, there have been few flashpoints this season in the first year under Conte.
But, having secured Premier League glory this time around, Antonio Conte's side will play against Europe's elite in 2017-18. I show my passion and my will, my desire to stay with my players in every moment of the game.
Although previous year Italian papers might have shown much more enthusiasm for Ranieri's win, they have been quick to praise Conte for doing the having an instant impact in the Premier League and establishing an Italian dominance in England. It will be a thrilling game, we'll need the right game to take the first trophy of the season home. There are a lot of problems and to find the right solution quickly wasn't easy.
"And again, we were interviewing Frank Lampard and Eidur Gudjohnsen after the game, and they said unless you buy into it, unless you believe it, unless you're prepared to really go with it when a new manager arrives, it's not going to happen, it won't work".
"Sooooooo happy for @mbatshuayi and @ChelseaFC of course".
The six-man shortlist for the Premier League manager of the season award has been unveiled with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte heading the way after Friday's title-winning celebrations.
- Google opens up digital assistant to iPhone
- National Hockey League playoffs: Penguins vs
- Three things we learned in the NHL: Fourth line rolls for Rangers
- Interviews well underway for new Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- Spurs to start Jonathan Simmons over Kawhi Leonard for Game 2
- Pirated, outdated operating systems contributes in global ransomware attack
- Google's newest vision-based product is here to make your life easier
- Warriors Trounce Spurs For 2-0 Series Lead
- Is Trump Recording Oval Office Visitors? Speculation Grows as Impeachment Talk Swirls
- Senators chase Fleury, rout Penguins 5-1 in Game 3