He added: "No, because they are part of the results as well, like I am".
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez has defended manager Arsene Wenger, but again refused to commit his future to the Premier League club.
He said: "This is normal".
"I think what is the most important for us is to win the football game we play on Sunday". It's unclear whether his future will be determined by the club or by him, as neither side has made it clear they want to continue the relationship.
"For me, it (fan demonstrations) is very bad".
Asked if he and the players were affected by the many empty seats at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday, Wenger said he was not surprised by the low attendance.
Arsenal have endured a turbulent season blighted by confusion over Wenger's future, protests from supporters demanding change and concerns that Sanchez and Ozil may be sold this summer.
Under-pressure Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists his team can still salvage their turbulent season by defying the odds to snatch a Champions League place on the final day.
THE English Premier League top four will be decided on the final matchday.
[Image by Richard Heathcote/Getty Images] Under Wenger, the Gunners went on an unbeaten run, which lasted 49 games, in the 2003/2004 season and received a golden trophy for their unprecedented achievement. If that happens, they will need a one-off game at a neutral venue to decide who qualifies for the Champions League... and who doesn't. "On Sunday against Everton, it is sold out", said Wenger. Yaya Toure put the hosts ahead 3-0 in the 57th minute and Hal Robson-Kanu scored a consolation goal for West Brom with three minutes left in regulation.
City is in third spot with 75 points, Liverpool has 73 and Arsenal 72.
Likely set for a campaign outside of the Champions League, although the Gunners could still sneak into the top-four courtesy of a win against Everton and a massive hand from already-relegated Middlesbrough, Arsenal are braced for major changes. If you're a defender you have to dedicate yourself to not conceding, and if you're a forward player you have to work hard week after week in training and then really believe you can score that vital goal and make the difference. Sanchez scored both goals as Arsenal claimed the three points but it was not without controversy.
- WannaCry Ransomware: Indians Report Spike in Cyber-Attacks, Government Says Damage Contained
- Ryan says no rush to judgement on Comey firing
- Pence earned about $110000 in 2016 as governor of Indiana
- Seoul raises possibility of war in Korea as missile crisis builds
- Preds Rally Past Ducks 2-1, Reclaim Series Lead
- 'High possibility' of conflict with North
- China's banking regulator to step up protection after cyber attack
- Would the House really need to vote again on health care?
- Trump should thank Rosenstein for naming a special counsel
- Bad luck for the Suns or is the NBA Draft Lottery rigged?