Emily Ratajkowski was her twin in a spaghetti strap dress with slits just as high as Bella's.
The 70-year-old Oscar-winner was on hand for Wednesday night's premiere of the festival's opening-night film, Ismael's Ghosts, at the Palais des Festivals.
The stunning model followed up last year's incredibly revealing red gown with an equally distinctive pale pink strapless dress which showed off her long legs to the maximum. Hadid complemented the daring dress with a sapphire pendant and jeweled high heels. With one little daughter of mine.
Bella Hadid and Emily Ratajkowski made a decision to ditch their gowns for something more comfortable after the glitzy Cannes opening gala.
In one photo, the California native is seen sipping on some champagne as Dior brand ambassador and make-up artist Sabrina Bedrani and hairstylist Jennifer Yepez worked on her classic beauty look for what she describes as her "favourite carpet" event. And, just like the previous year, she dealt with it like a boss.
A pair of encrusted danglers and a ring from the jewellery brand De Grisogono were the only accessories she chose to wear.
Jessica Chastain's embellished velvet gown, Alexander McQueen no less, is a lesson in timeless sophistication while Marion Cotillard is filling us with 90s nostalgia thanks to this pinstriped belted dress.
Elle, 19, opted for a more ostentatious look with a unicorn-printed Vivienne Westwood ballgown with an oversized, trailing skirt.
The Cannes Film Festival has officially kicked off, which means it's time to prepare yourself for 12 days of glitz, glamour and jaw-dropping red carpet looks. Lily-Rose's mother Vanessa Paradis was also dressed in a Grecian-style white gown with gold trimmings. The model showed part of her red carpet glam for her first outing at the film festival.
- Sheriff David Clarke Will Accept DHS Job in Washington
- Olynyk steals the show in Game 7, Celtics advance to East Finals
- Freeman hurt; Braves ride big inning to win over Blue Jays
- Israel Was Source of Classified Intelligence Trump Gave to Russian Federation
- Kevin Durant on LaMarcus Aldridge's Controversial Closeout: 'Not on Purpose At All'
- Volvo va équiper ses voitures avec Android
- Cry if you WannaCry, but don't blame Microsoft for it
- Republicans Are Worried that Trump's Scandals May Hurt Their Legislative Agenda
- US Embassy to Stay in Tel Aviv For Now
- Lewis Hamilton buoyant after 'rawest fight' with Sebastian Vettel in Spain