And much to everybody's anticipation this bollywood diva made a stylish entry in a dark purple Marchesa Fall 2017 gown, which was indeed one of world's most glamorous red carpet gowns. And she rightly deserves the status and respect she gets as the undisputed "queen" of red carpet.
- L'Oréal Paris India (@LOrealParisIn) May 18, 2017Ready to slay the red carpet again! "It's about being attractive and you look handsome only if you're happy inside and confident", she said. On Wednesday evening, Deepika Padukone stunned everyone with her grand appearance at the Cannes 2017. The 31-year-old actress made her second and final red carpet appearance on Day 2 wearing a stunning green dress by Brandon Maxwell.
Oscar victor Vanessa Redgrave, twice Cannes' Best Actress, makes her directorial debut at the age of 80 with "Sea Sorrow", a documentary about the European refugee crisis. "However, the sheer and leg show is sexy and works at Cannes".
She also rubbed shoulders with Hollywood stars including Elle Fanning, Julianne Moore, who is representing L'Oreal too, and Susan Sarandon. She sure looks hot as hell.
Deepika Padukone flaunts her tattoo as she walks the red carpet for Festival De Cannes. Just yesterday, we saw her in three different outfits.
This time at Cannes Film Festival 2017, Deepika's haunting fashion selection is a talk hub across the fashion meets. Deepika will be making an appearance on 17th and 18th, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on 19th and 20th, whereas Sonam Kapoor will make an appearance on 21st and 22nd.
- Vote kicks off battle over regulation of internet
- Viral fashion style: Rompers for men
- Teams calling about D'Angelo Russell after NBA Draft Lottery
- BCCI Announces 15 Member Indian Squad For The ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- Most Republicans close ranks to defend Trump
- Reasons To Believe In The Penguins In Game 7
- Autopsy being conducted on body of Chris Cornell
- White House Reeling After Twin Allegations Related to Russian Federation
- Trump administration to cut funds for abortion aid overseas
- How the Greens could wield power in a minority government