Real Madrid and Barcelona has been tied at the top of the La Liga table with 87 points each, with Barca having a slight edge over Real on goal difference. Standing in the way of a first title since 2012 is a Malaga side with little at stake and who are coached by Michel, who spent 14 trophy laden seasons at the Bernabeu.
He said: "We have to take it one day at a time. he is trained using the indoor facilities, but every day he gets better". Madrid have won many games this season by the tiniest of margins, with slices of luck going their way with offsides and disallowed goals.
Isco says it is very easy to play with Cristiano Ronaldo after he provided two assists for the forward in Real Madrid's vital away win against Celta Vigo.
"Oour objective is always to win, we know they're a good team, but we're Real Madrid, we're the best and we want to be champions".
"All you have to do is play it to him and around the box and he does the rest".
Real Madrid went into Wednesday night's game against Celta Vigo knowing that as long as they didn't lose, the destiny of the La Liga title would remain in their hands.
Ronaldo man. Delivering the league when it matters. The ball went through the legs of defender Gustavo Cabral and gave goalkeeper Sergio Alvarez no chance.
Ronaldo and Isco celebrate.
Ronaldo could have scored a hat-trick late on but inexplicably missed the target from close range.
Madrid's iconic No.7 scored his second three minutes into the second-half, beating the offside trap to latch onto Isco's pass before finishing with his weaker foot to double the league leaders' lead.
"Such misses aren't normal for me", he said.
Ronaldo was starting his first La Liga game away from home for almost two months as in contrast to recent weeks, Zidane didn't rotate his starting XI.
There is no more time off for Cristiano Ronaldo and his teammates. It reached the semifinals of the Europa League, being eliminated by Manchester United.
Zinedine Zidane fielded his strongest team for the re-arranged match, originally scheduled for February but postponed due to storm damage at the Balaidos. "After that we will have 13 days to prepare well to try to win the Champions League final".
- Le chanteur Chris Cornell est décédé — Soundgarden
- Teams calling about D'Angelo Russell after NBA Draft Lottery
- Time's latest cover depicts Kremlin takeover of White House
- Johansen and Kesler take spotlight in Western Conference Final
- Tech Report: Google shows off new products at annual developer’s conference
- Trump willing to use engagement on North Korea crisis
- Most Republicans close ranks to defend Trump
- Trump Threatens Comey With Possibility of Secret "Tapes"
- USA imposes sanctions on Venezuela Supreme Court
- '200000 users, 150 countries hit by ransomware'