Arsenal draw 1-1 with Everton and Liverpool lose 2-0 to Middlesbrough, the two clubs will finish with 73 points and a goal difference of +31 (with 75 scored and 44 conceded).
The 31-year-old is now managing his game time due to a minor calf problem and will miss the Premier League visit of relegated Sunderland on Tuesday night. Without his incredible saves against the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea, Manchester United could have been embarrassed in many games this season.
If Arsenal do miss out on the Champions League, Wenger has already pin-pointed the cause; a series of damaging away defeats. That denied Arsenal fans the chance to see if they could upset the odds and qualify for the Champions League for the 20th consecutive year.
"This is a situation, maybe some players don't feel great but you need to be focused on our job and have the best results for Arsenal".
Liverpool have struggled against the lower sides all season, and it would be all too familiar if they fail to grab all three points.
As for Boro, Agnew is most likely to keep the same XI that played against Southampton last weekend. Six times out of 37 matches. Nine draws have also respectively been played out.
"When I saw the reaction from Willy, I understood immediately that it was two touches", City manager Pep Guardiola, whose side finish with matches against West Bromwich Albion and Watford, told reporters.
For the hosts, winger Nathan Redmond will be determined to get on the scoresheet in successive Premier League fixtures after netting at the Riverside. He opened the scoring on the half hour mark which was followed by an Origi goal on the hour mark.
Sanchez then doubled his tally and secured the points when he headed in nine minutes later.
Sofiane Boufal, who had been relegated to the bench, tried to bring one back after twisting and turning at the edge of the box, but he could only find the stands.
The Reds are in the middle of a tight race for a top four finish going into Super Sunday, and nothing is yet guaranteed.
Wins for both Arsenal and Manchester City on Tuesday cranked the pressure on Jurgen Klopp's side ahead of their Premier League finale against Middlesbrough.
- Why Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been better than Pep Guardiola - Hasselbaink
- Texas Sen., candidate for FBI, says no special counsel for inquiry
- Hamilton edges Vettel in Spanish GP thriller
- Cavs push Raptors to brink
- Google and VIVE team up for standalone Daydream VR unit
- Texas Legislature Passes Bill That Could Put 'Sanctuary City' Officials in Jail
- IPL 2017 | Pune seal their playoff date against Mumbai Indians in style
- Rafael Nadal beats Dominic Thiem to win Madrid Open
- Europol: Cyberattack Threat Escalating As Manhunt Under Way
- West Ham 1 Tottenham 0: Eric Dier makes key title race admission