Mishra was suspended from the Aam Aadmi Party's primary membership later in the evening.
"He insists he did not hit Mishra and is angry that he was not getting his answers from the former minister", said the officer. However, he also said that if the allegations are proved as true, then they will seek the resignation of CM of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal.
Mishra further alleged that Ankit Bharadwaj, who attacked him on Wednesday attacker was a Mohalla Clinic worker. "They want to silence our voice", said AAP leader Sanjay Singh.
The AAP leader said that at a time when the country was facing serious internal and external security threats, the only priority for the BJP and the central government was to finish off the AAP.
Meanwhile, The Anti-Corruption Branch yesterday had recorded the statement of Mishra over his allegations that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had influenced the probe into a Rs 400 crore tanker scam. He had alleged that Kejriwal had taken Rs 2 crore in cash from Delhi Minister Satyendar Jain.
"I will file three complaints". Maken said, adding, "The AAP lost deposit in Rajouri by-polls where VVPAT and paper-trail was used".
The AAP has said Bharadwaj has no link with it and is working for the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), the youth wing of the BJP.
AAP also criticised Mishra for accusing Kejriwal's brother-in-law Surender Kumar Bansal, who died on Monday.
The ousted minister began the strike demanding that AAP disclose details of funding for foreign tours of some of its leaders.
Suspended minister Mishra has vowed to stay only on water until Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal puts the information regarding the trips on the public domain.
"Raghav Chadha, Ashish Khetan, Sanjay Singh, Satyendar Jain and Durgesh Pathak all went on foreign tours, the details of which should be revealed. Being PWD Minister, he also fudged bills up to ₹10 crore in the department to benefit Kejriwal's relative", Mishra told reporters here. "These things are not even worth answering, nobody is going to believe in it", said Sisodia in a quick press briefing.
- White House: Trump interviewing 4 FBI candidates
- Celtics Win Draft Lottery for #1 Pick in the June Draft
- China's banking regulator to step up protection after cyber attack
- Chelsea Manning Posts Photo of Pizza After Release From Prison
- US AG issues new criminal charging policy
- Senators Say Deputy AG Knew Comey Would Be Fired Before Memo
- Bad luck for the Suns or is the NBA Draft Lottery rigged?
- Always Dreaming shows his pre-Derby edge
- 'High possibility' of conflict with North
- Trump will not announce promised embassy move during Israel trip