The only two games in which he didn't score were Real Madrid losses-El Clasico's heartbreaker vs. Barcelona and the Champions League second leg vs. Atletico Madrid, from which Real emerged victorious on aggregate. They travel on Sunday to La Rosaleda and a draw should be enough to win the title. Malaga will be as tough as this game but we're very motivated.
And Ronaldo has said Zidane's management has been good.
"The first half was end to end and that doesn't suit us, we were much better with the ball in the second and we played a little better", added Zidane.
"We have to win, and for the Champions League we'll have time to prepare well afterwards". "We still have to play the last game and it is going to be at least as hard as it was in Vigo", continued the Real Madrid coach, who ruled out playing for the draw that will assure the title.
Isco has excelled during Madrid's impressive charge in both LaLiga and the Champions League, but he insists the presence of Ronaldo, who now has 39 goals this season, makes life straightforward.
Ronaldo's tally started after he completed a 2003 switch from Sporting to United, and during his spell at Old Trafford he plundered 84 goals in 196 league games.
Despite their numerical disadvantage, Celta did manage to pull a goal back when Guidetti's effort deflected past the helpless Navas off Ramos. "He can be happy".
Ronaldo was starting his first La Liga game away from home for almost two months as in contrast to recent weeks, Zidane didn't rotate his starting XI.
Minutes later, Iago Aspas missed twice for Celta within 60 seconds and Real Madrid got lucky in the 38th minute when the referee missed a clear hand ball by Raphael Varane on the edge of the 18-yard box. "We haven't won anything and we will not relax".
Finally, the manager was asked if it would be a surprise not to win La Liga title: "I think we did a great game".
- Nucléaire-Hulot devra appliquer la feuille de route de Macron
- Cavaliers destroy Celtics in Game 1 of Eastern Conference Finals
- Premier League Betting: Arsenal to get final day victory over distracted Everton
- Lakers Land No. 2 Pick in 2017 Draft
- Putin: Russia willing to hand over records of Trump's talks with Lavrov
- Chelsea Manning Released From Prison
- Cyber attack shuts down Aussie businesses
- Ronaldo double puts Madrid within point of title
- Stock futures, dollar fall on Trump concerns
- Champions Chelsea target Premier League wins record