Riyadh will be the first stop on a foreign tour for the USA president and will be where the plan will be announced, reports the newspaper. There are no commercial flights connecting Israel's Ben-Gurion Airport to Saudi Arabia, and Israeli airplanes aren't even allowed to fly over Saudi Arabian airspace.
"That's an internal Iranian matter", Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir told journalists when asked his expectations for Friday's presidential vote in Iran.
"President Trump will not come to Riyadh because he loves us".
The US president has chosen Saudi Arabia for his first foreign visit since taking office.
Ahead of the visit, Riyadh has also launched a website for a "brighter future" in several languages, that features a countdown clock.
Donald Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia will reinforce the "strategic partnership" between Saudi Arabia and the USA while boosting their joint fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group, the kingdom's foreign minister has said.
King Salman is convening more than 50 Arab and Muslim leaders for the summit in Riyadh on Sunday.
The Saudis have spent a fortune on USA weapons over the years, and a series of new deals that could be worth more than $300 billion over the next decade are close to completion, Reuters reported this month.
Keith performed in January at a Trump inauguration event on the National Mall. They would also welcome more support from the United States in the Yemen war where they have been battling against Iran-backed Houthis.
President Trump's upcoming historic visit to Saudi Arabia to participate in a GCC summit - which is unprecedented - offers our nation the opportunity to send a clear and powerful message that the United States values its allies in the Arab world. According to National Public Radio, Trump had said past year: "Until the oil went down, Saudi Arabia was making a billion dollars a day". The event might be a real highlight for the global Twitterati, "with young people... able to live tweet [Trump's] remarks to people all over the world".
President Donald Trump is traveling to Saudi Arabia this week, where he'll deliver a speech on Islam.
"I'll meet scores of leader, and honor the holiest sites of these three great religions", Trump said during a speech on Wednesday, previewing his trip to Coast Guard graduates.
- United Nations Security Council vows sanctions over North Korea's missile test
- Warriors surge past Spurs in Game 2
- Spurs level Rockets series, Cavs into 2-0 lead
- HTC launches HTC U11: Snapdragon 835, no headphone jack
- Senate Judiciary Committee Wants FBI's Comey Memos
- Lookin At Lee eyes Preakness glory after strong run in Derby
- Basketball: Cavaliers crush Celtics in Game One of NBA Eastern Conference Finals
- Volvo et Audi, partenaires de Google et Android
- 'Confident' Capitals appear poised to finish off comeback vs. Penguins
- Why did Trump want a private conversation with Comey?