The Original RompHim is a one-piece garment that features a front shirt pocket, adjustable waist tabs, zippered back pocket, zipper fly and deep front pockets.
Set to launch on reebok.com next month, the ReeRomp will be available in two distinct "simple and sleek" styles, sketches of which can be seen on the brand's site. Over 10 million people, from every continent on earth, have backed a Kickstarter project. So, what exactly is the Romp Him?
This week, the collective void into which humanity screams (Twitter) was rocked by a shocking revelation - I'm not talking about Trump or Russian Federation or the possible dissolution of our democracy; I'm talking about the man romper.
The male romper become a viral hit earlier this week when a group of young Chicago designers were spotted wearing the much-talked about one-piece suit in a collective photo.
Just look at how people are imagining all their potential RompHim adventures this summer.
First, we had the RompHim, which veiled the socially feminine silhouette with a fratty promo video and clever masc name, and now we have its spin-off, helmed by the dudes at Reebok. Sure, Sean Connery pulled it off as James Bond, but your balls probably aren't attached to the slickest action hero to ever grace the big screen. Does the look scream desperate, obnoxious fashion victim or ensemble-y gifted? The male rompers start at $90. The design, according to the campaign, is guaranteed to "turn heads and break hearts" all while keeping fragile masculinity intact (thanks to awful wordplay apparently aimed at making uber bros feel comfortable).
- Spicer: Sally Yates Was A "Strong Supporter" Of Hillary Clinton
- No substantial impact of WannaCry on Indian IT system: Government
- Google and VIVE team up for standalone Daydream VR unit
- IPL 2017 | Pune seal their playoff date against Mumbai Indians in style
- How the Greens could wield power in a minority government
- Why Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been better than Pep Guardiola - Hasselbaink
- Trump administration to cut funds for abortion aid overseas
- Ronaldo has nothing but praise for Zidane's management
- Cavs push Raptors to brink
- France's Macron holds 1st Cabinet meeting; half are women