You'll soon be able to use voice commands to initiate money transfers to anyone in your contact. Some of the criteria for inclusion include devices that fail integrity tests or those that are uncertified by Google.
GE Appliances announced a deal with Google enabling the USA tech giant's voice control home hub to be used for cooking, cleaning and other functions. Yes, you heard that right. Especially, if you are selecting an address, the system will recognise it as an address and suggest you Maps, making finding directions easy.
Google chief executive Sundar Pichai said technology is moving to an "AI-first world", and the company is embracing it.
- Google Assistant will be available as a standalone app on iPhones, giving owners of Apple's smartphone three choices for a digital voice assistant, including the native Siri and Amazon's Alexa, available through the main Amazon app. "Since it's the same Google Assistant across devices, you'll be able to get a reminder at home or on the go", Google vice presidents Scott Huffman and Rishi Chandra wrote in a blog.
But Pichai and Google co-founder Larry Page, now CEO of Google corporate parent Alphabet Inc., see it differently. Now the users can get the multiple window in a screen.
Who can you call with Google Home? For starters, the voice-connected speaker now supports hands-free voice calling to any number in the U.S. and Canada for free. No word on when the feature will roll out so we guess users will just have to keep an eye out for it.
"Humans are interacting with computing in more natural and immersive ways", he said.
Google Lens uses image recognition software and artificial intelligence to answer questions about anything the user photographs. Well, save for Google Assistant confirming with you the card that you want it to use for payment, but other than that the process is pretty fast and simple, and the whole thing is hands-free.
With Android Go, Google is trying something else.
How much do calls cost?
When will Google Home calling be ready?
Google still has a lot of improvements to make with the Android operating system.
Anything else you need to know?And this summer, Google will launch Chrome VR, which will enable users of the mobile VR platform Daydream to browse the Web in virtual reality.
Check out Google's Support page for more details.
- Google Goes After Part of Apple's Market
- Craig Anderson: Craig Anderson gives up 3 goals in GM 4 loss
- State jobless rate edges up to 3.9 percent in April
- Iranians vote in hard-fought presidential election
- Why Trump's combative trade stance makes US farmers nervous
- Flying Lotus Remixes The Twin Peaks Theme
- LeBron, Love help Cavs rout Celtics 117-104 in Game 1
- Sen. Graham: Trump-Russia probe seems to be criminal investigation
- Ryan Johansen Out for Playoffs
- Kane not for sale, vows Pochettino