The 33-year-old singer - who recently welcomed son Bear with partner Liam Payne - has reverted to her maiden name after taking the surnames of her former husbands, Ashley Cole and Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini, during her marriages.
Just like (Niall) Horan and (Harry) Styles, Liam Payne is beefing up his musical solo career with the release of his single "Strip That Down" on May 19. If I show her something that's half finished, she'll be like "no I don't like it".
In an interview on Bizarre Life with Dan Wootton, Liam was asked if he thinks Zayn could be on board when One Direction eventually reunites.
Sharing a snap of Liam holding their new arrival, Cheryl updated fans on her news just one day before celebrating her first Mother's Day. That's when I said the line in the song, '1D now I'm out free, ' just means free to musically go about.
He posted the first photo of Bear on Instagram.
Admitting he has Cheryl's eyes, the proud dad gushed that he has his nose and his face. There was three of us in the room to start with together, which was nice to see, I hadn't seen everyone for ages. But those lessons extend to the individual band members who later splintered and sought fame on their own, some with more success than others.
Payne said that the hardest part about promoting a new album with a newborn is missing out on family time, but Cole fully supports the continuation of his work schedule. And while majority selected songs that were hardly anywhere near what they've crafted in their solo careers thus far, what that shows is how much they have each evolved as artists, and really, there isn't one 1D member who has completely missed the mark yet.
With this in mind, the lyric, and the song as a whole begins to make a lot more sense. I was anxious that people would take it negatively but it's not meant to be in that sense at all.
- Arsene Wenger not giving up on top-four spot
- Celtics cruise past Wizards in Game 7 to Eastern Conference finals
- Always Dreaming is 4-5 early favorite for Preakness
- Theresa May Calls For Snap Election
- Champions League: Zinedine Zidane excited by "beautiful final" against Juventus F.C.
- More declarations of support expected as Fine Gael leadership
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) Insider Watch on The Stock
- Premier League don't care for clubs' welfare: Jose Mourinho
- Trump defiant, doubting top advisers as White House in turmoil, sources say
- Donald Trump blasts 'biggest witch hunt of a politician' in USA history