Monaco sealed its first French title since 2000 and an eighth overall on Wednesday with a 2-0 win over Saint-Etienne.
AS Monaco has proven to be a very potent attacking side, scoring an wonderful 104 goals over 37 games in the league this season.
According to The Metro, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid have all indicated a strong interest in signing Monaco's wonderkid but, surprisingly, reports from Spain indicate that Liverpool has submitted a bid before all of the aforementioned.
Vasilyev, however, is adamant that Monaco will do their utmost to retain the services of the France global.
The 18-year-old is one of Europe's most in-demand players ahead of the transfer window following his stunning performances for Monaco this season.
Ligue 1's newly-crowned Young Player of the Year Mbappe had Monaco's first chance after 17 minutes, but the striker's powerful shot was beaten away by goalkeeper Stephane Ruffier.
"He reminds me of Thierry Henry", said Argentine striker Delio Onnis, Monaco's record scorer with 223 goals between 1973-80.
Where is Kylian Mbappe tipped to go next?
Monaco's vice president and CEO Vadim Vasilyev has revealed that it is the club's priority to keep starlet Kylian Mbappe.
"Monaco had an fantastic season". He is reportedly courted by both Real Madrid and Manchester United. I'd rather see the club spend €35m on two Sadio Mane-style players (i.e. proven, experienced players capable of making an immediate impact on the first team) rather than €75m on a teenager.
When asked if Monaco will reject a €100m bid for Mbappe, the Monaco vice-president said: "Of course, we are sure and certain about it".
"Now we're going to celebrate, and when the euphoria comes down, we'll have to get back to work: football is an eternal challenge".
"It depends on the club, but also the will of the player and I hope he will make the right choice to stay with us".
"We will do everything we can to keep him".
- Trump denies asking Comey to drop probe, colluding with Russian Federation
- Hollande aurait trouvé son nid douillet — Retraite présidentielle
- French researchers find way to save Windows files infected by WannaCry
- Emmanuel Macron names Edouard Philippe prime minister
- Warriors continue undefeated postseason with 120-108 Game 3 win over Spurs
- Pontus Aberg's goal puts Predators past Ducks 3-1 in Game 5
- India skips China's Silk Road summit, warns of 'unsustainable' debt
- Oil prices up amid expectations for OPEC deal extension
- Trump Pledges To Move Quickly To Name New FBI Director
- Texas Lawmaker Threatened With Lynching After Seeking Trump Impeachment