Arsenal were in the title race until the turn of the year when a terrible run of form saw them drop off the pace to such an extent that they head into the final round of Premier League matches needing a win to keep alive their hopes of a top-four finish.
"You know being the manager of clubs like Arsenal is always hard (in terms of criticism)".
Asked on Friday if the Everton clash will be his last game in charge of Arsenal at the Emirates, he gave a sarcastic response.
Graeme Souness played in the last Middlesbrough team to win a league game at Anfield, 41 years and two months ago.
Klopp claims not to have a normal life outside Melwood but he is attuned to the feelings and fears around him as Liverpool enter the season's finale with Champions League qualification on the line.
Liverpool also have a home game, but while Arsenal play a team in seventh place in the league and one that almost threatened the top six, the Reds host the already-relegated Middlesbrough.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger hopes the thorny issue of his future will not prove a distraction when his side attempt to squeeze into the Champions League against Everton on Sunday.
The Blues already have Ake, Christensen and Zouma in reserve, and they should look to bring in a player who is better than what they already have instead.
Wenger had delivered again - but even if he had not, another bite of the cherry would come later as they faced Barcelona in the Champions League final.
You can watch highlight's of the match on Sunday night at 10.30pm on Match of the Day.
And City made sure Wlater Mazzarri's reign at Watford ended with a severe beating as they put five past goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes at Vicarage Road.
Where can I can watch Liverpool vs Middlesbrough?
Chelsea vs Sunderland at Stamford Bridge.
Sturridge's last Anfield start in the league was the goalless draw with Manchester United on October 17. Should the Reds score early, as they did against West Ham a week ago, they should cruise to a comprehensive triumph.
Fernando Llorente scored a late victor as Swansea came from behind to beat West Brom 2-1 at the Liberty Stadium.
Southampton vs Stoke City at St. Mary's.
- Rouhani Wins Iran's Presidential Election
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- North Korea fires unidentified projectile
- Donald Trump says first trip overseas as president 'tremendous'
- Cavs surge to 2-0 lead with blowout win
- May be our best efforts was not good enough: Gambhir
- No Plans for Destiny 2 on Nintendo Switch, according to Project Leader
- Trump says he fired Comey because of Clinton investigation
- South China Sea code of conduct draft approved
- Pittsburgh Penguins even Eastern Conference final with victory in Game 4