Jan Kirchhoff, Paddy McNair and Duncan Watmore are all long-term absentees, but beleaguered manager Moyes is missing a number of other players for the trip to west London. I think John has all of these characteristics.
Vincent Kompany is probably going to be fit - I know, a collector's item.
Pep Guardiola has ended a season without a trophy for the first time in his decorated managerial career, despite his much-heralded arrival at City. And, will undoubtedly enjoy the game before the party gets started after the final whistle. It's in our hands. That was the reason we didn't fight (for the title) until the end of the season. "He put the armband on every time John didn't play", Conte said.
Manchester City are now in the third spot ahead of the final weekend of this season, with Liverpool and Arsenal behind them.
"We can accept an opponent creating two, three or maybe four chances - it is impossible to avoid that - but we didn't score enough goals at home", said Guardiola, according to Sky Sports News. It was the defeat at Arsenal that laid the foundation of the Chelsea team that would eventually become the champions of England. Chances are, we'd rather keep them match fit and in rhythm.
According to The Sun, Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is eyeing a double raid on City for the pair, as he seemingly looks for experience to add to his squad after they escaped relegation this season.
"The problem is if you're on the end of a potential dive that could cost you points, retrospective action is not going to help you and your team".
Sitting at 16 position in the English Premier league, the Hornets have earned 40 points, with 28 of those coming in home matches, showing their dismal away form.
"As long as we recognise that and try to improve on it, then we're still set up for something good". Next season we have to play in the Champions League again and we start the season as champions, so for sure it will be a hard season.
Pep Guardiola played Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus together on Tuesday and reaped the rewards, with the former playing a significant role in all three goals against West Brom and the latter getting on the scoresheet from the right-hand side of the attack. In Everton's 4-0 thrashing of Manchester City, he capped his best performance yet with a fine individual goal.
- India skips China's Silk Road summit, warns of 'unsustainable' debt
- Oilers coach calls tonight's game 'an extension of Game 6'
- Graham: Russia investigation now a criminal one
- Oil prices up amid expectations for OPEC deal extension
- Danny Welbeck Reveals Why He Celebrated After Scoring Against Man Utd
- Trump sets conditions for engagement with North Korea- Seoul
- Trump denies asking Comey to drop probe, colluding with Russian Federation
- AHCA could put 6.3M people at risk for higher premiums
- Korea detains another American over alleged hostile acts
- Putin says intimidation of North Korea must end