More than 100 people were also injured as fans were leaving an Ariana Grande concert on Monday.
The Old Trafford club would have missed out on £50m had they not reached the Champions League next term, while their 42nd piece of major silverware saw United become only the fifth side to claim a full quota of European trophies.
This is published unedited from the ANI feed.
"When we won the Champions League we paraded the trophy in the city centre, ending in the Arena and celebrated there".
Bosz said, "We were not good enough, in every area".
After the final, Peter Bosz spoke to RTL 7 and although he criticised his own team, the Ajax boss was unimpressed with Manchester United's tactics.
"We have some code between us, they knew it".
"If we could, we would obviously change the people's lives for this cup, immediately", Morinho said after the game. "We know it was a very hard week for the city of Manchester and we are happy to win for all of the people that have suffered".
"We know we could have done better in Premier League". Maybe. But we came to do our job and we can't avoid the happiness because when you win you go away happy and proud. I try to make my players respect the opponents' strengths and also to understand their weaknesses.
Wayne Rooney made a brief appearance as a substitute with a minute left and the game won, being handed the captain's armband by Antonio Valencia on what could well be his farewell appearance for United.
But Spurs have still been burnt again - although not as badly as by Chelsea - because United's inclusion and European pedigree sees them leap into pot two in the UCL draw (on equations based on recent success in Europe), bumping Mauricio Pochettino's side down to pot three.
Mourinho has received criticism over the quality of United's football and sixth-place finish in the Premier League, but he finishes his maiden season with three trophies and a place in next season's Champions League.
We all wanted to win. We are just football players but we have an audience so we want to work together for a normal world.
- 'We played for the people who died', says Pogba
- Melania Trump successfully ditches Donald Trump's hand... AGAIN!
- Russian probe: Mueller briefed on secret Comey memos
- Cavaliers rally past Celtics to take control of series
- Alien: Covenant box office success makes sequel likely
- Wenger on why Alexis Sanchez will be fit for FA Cup final
- Health care bill leaves 51M uninsured in 2026
- Rouhani dismisses Trump warning over Iran 'threat'
- Senate leaders await analysis of GOP health bill
- 'Dirty Dancing' 2017: What time is the ABC remake airing?