The National Police Chiefs' Council said the leaks undermines the investigation into the terror attack.
"From the day we started putting the Dangerous Woman Tour together", Grande wrote in her letter, "I said that this show, more than anything else, was meant to be a safe space for my fans".
A woman had also been arrested in Manchester last night during an armed raid on a block of flats in Blackley but was later released without charge. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time by amending your browser settings.
Multiple media outlets said Thursday, citing anonymous British intelligence sources, that the Greater Manchester Police would stop sharing information on their fast-developing investigation into the bombing with us counterparts, but the United Kingdom government did not confirm that.
Manchester police said on Twitter that Thursday's arrests bring the total number of men in custody in the U.K.to eight.
Latest reports said 14 men had been interrogated in connection with the investigation into the attack.
The suspects have not been identified or charged.
Abedi, a college dropout who had grown up in the Manchester area, was known to security services because of his radical views.
Meanwhile, Libyan security forces said Wednesday that they had tracked down and arrested Abedi's father, Ramadan, and younger brother, Hashim, in the country's capital Tripoli.
The 23-year-old plans to hold a minute's silence in honour of the victims of last week's attack and is also said to deliver a speech on the night.
Police are expected to be investigating if the bomb was assembled at the address.
Earlier, interior minister Amber Rudd said the bomber had recently returned from Libya.
Following a meeting of the Cobra emergency committee, Mrs May said the terror threat level "will remain at critical" - meaning an attack is imminent - and the public should continue to be "vigilant".
- Police arrest man on English south coast in bombing inquiry
- May's lead narrows after Manchester attack
- Trump feeling pressure for embassy move to Jerusalem
- President Donald Trump Takes His Peace Mission To Israel
- President Rouhani Says Iranian Nation Winner of Polls
- Opening day nightmare for Kerber
- Guentzel's goal lifts Penguins by Predators 5-3 in Game 1
- Trump tweets thanks to US service members
- Critics made me stronger says Mertesacker
- Seeded Kerber loses in first round of French Open