Kane has now scored 26 goals this season.
"What can you say about him?"
'He was key for us during the season and in the moment when we didn't have Harry he was our main striker and he scored a lot of goals and gave us a lot of points.
Only 26 players in Premier League history have reached 100 goals, with Sergio Aguero, Wayne Rooney, Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch the only four on that list still playing in England's top flight.
Despite qualifying for next season's Champions League, Alli continues to be linked with a move overseas, while Manchester City are said to be circling around defender Kyle Walker.
After a quiet start to the second half, Leicester reduced the deficit in the 60th minute as Vardy played in Ben Chilwell, who showed good composure to slot home with his right foot.
"We will keep the players that we want to keep", he said.
The England striker is out to maul Gordon Strachan's struggling side in the World Cup qualifier at Hampden next month. "In October and November we dropped a lot of points and it was hard to catch Chelsea", the Argentinean added.
Mauricio Pochettino insists there is no chance Harry Kane will be allowed to leave Tottenham after his "special" striker's four-goal blitz in the 6-1 rout of Leicester.
The England worldwide initially endured a barren spell in front of goal at the start of the campaign before finally netting his first Premier League strike in the 4-0 win away to Stoke in September.
"It probably could have been more", he said. If I could have another season like this then hopefully I can get there.
England worldwide Kane, who hopes to add to his tally against relegated Hull on Sunday, told Sky Sports: "I've been thinking a lot about getting on the scoresheet this week".
Before the match, it looked unlikely that Kane would be challenging for the award being two goals behind Lukaku.
"But today we kept him safe and healthy and ready".
The triumvirate of Kane, Alli and Son have scored 74 goals in 132 appearances, with the latter two both on 21 in all competitions.
While there was little to play for in this last fixture before the final day of this season's Premier League programme, Spurs were well up for it, with Kane opening the scoring on 25 minutes.
- Bellew: Brook Had The Fight Beaten Out of Him By Errol Spence
- Why Concerns About Trump's Paris Accord Pullout Are Overblown
- A look at the damage of Illinois' 3-year budget impasse
- Hollywood Upset After Trump Pulls Out Of Paris Agreement
- Google celebrates commencement of ICC Champions Trophy 2017 with an interactive doodle
- Lynda Carter gives Gal Gadot her blessing
- Weather.com trolls Trump's climate decision
- Cleveland Cavaliers' Deron Williams embraces first-ever trip to NBA Finals
- Venus Williams hints Serena is expecting a baby girl
- US Mayors pledge to adopt goals of Paris Agreement