Portuguese star, Cristiano Ronalfo opened the scoring in the 20th minute with a fine shot from a Carvajal cross.
A long-range deflected effort by Casemiro and a neat finish by the irrepressible Ronaldo within four minutes effectively settled one of the most entertaining finals for years, with a late tap-in by substitute Marco Asensio adding the gloss.
The game features a fascinating clash of styles as the marauding Madrid attack, led by Cristiano Ronaldo, will look to breakdown down the formidable Juve defence, anchored by the ageless Gianluigi Buffon. Depending on the way Juventus play, he may get another crack at the title next year.
Three minutes later and it was a third for Madrid when Ronaldo arrived at the near post to meet Modric's delivery and slot the ball first time past Buffon for his second of the night and his 600th goal in all competitions for club and country. They duly earned their 12th continental title, and a sixth in the UEFA Champions League era from as many finals.
That was enough to send the Madrid end into delirium, sealing a 12th Champion League victory and ensuring another final defeat for Juventus. We won Serie A and the Coppa Italia and reached the Champions League final. The other side already has some Juventus banners lying on the seats ready to be deployed.
A win it was for Real Madrid, but it was anything but a narrow one. "It's very hard to reach the Champions League final two years running, but we did that".
After an entertaining first-half, the second period started off far more disjointed and scrappy.
"In the second half Real Madrid pushed the accelerator", Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said, "and we remained too static and sat back too long".
"(Madrid) showed their class and the attitude needed to play in this kind of game", Buffon said after losing a third final.
Spanish daily Marca said the flight was still expected to make it to Cardiff in good time for the final.
- Durant gets chance to follow LeBron's path to National Basketball Association title
- Who Will Be Best To Negotiate Brexit: May Or Corbyn?
- Traders keep bets on June rate hike after jobs report
- Europe & China reaffirm commitment to combat climate change
- Andy Murray prepared for tough encounter as Delpo rivalry continues
- USA states, cities and firms unite behind Paris accord
- Zidane keeps his cards close to his chest'
- Pittsburgh to Trump: You don't speak for us on climate
- Stanley Cup finals shift to Music City for Game 3
- Looking to reverse course at home for Game 3