The original video kicks off with a slide that reads "The Paris Accord is a bad deal for America", while the French version offers the same exact start with a few minor edits added in red text: "Leaving the Paris Accord is a bad deal for America and the World".
Those who supported Trump's decision to pull out of the deal aren't concerned about local actions on climate, as long as the United States is not a party to the worldwide agreement, said Tom Pyle, president of the conservative American Energy Alliance.
"Does the president believe today that climate change is a hoax?".
Italy, France and Germany have issued a collective statement dismissing US President Donald Trump's suggestion of revising the global pact, hours after the latter made a decision to "get out" from the Paris climate accord.
Just one of Dilley's coworkers whom CNN spoke with considers climate change a hoax.
And each time, they didn't get the answer they were looking for.
"There's enough to deal with with respect to the Paris Agreement and making an informed decision about this important issue".
"I have not had an opportunity to have that discussion", Spicer said. By backing out, the USA not only diminishes its own influence in these vital diplomatic negotiations, but worse, grants other countries license to neglect their responsibility.
Reporters have asked several senior officials about Trump's view, but have not gotten an answer.
"It's both bad energy policy and, as equally important, bad for America's leadership in the world when you couple this with what he did not do overseas in supporting and reaffirming America's commitment on North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and pulling out of the Asia-Pacific trade agreement". On Friday morning, Vermont Sen.
The agreement's signatories aim to keep global warming below 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit (2 degrees Celsius) of preindustrial levels this century, with the more ambitious goal of keeping that warming to below 2.7 degrees F (1.5 degrees C). The administration is working to dismantle former President Barack Obama's Clean Power Plan, which is meant to regulate electricity plants and help the USA meet its promise to cut emissions by more than a quarter from 2005 levels.
- WWDC 2017: Major announcements from Apple's big developer conference
- Apple announces HomePod to compete with Google Home, Amazon Echo
- Trump to modernise America's Air Traffic Control System
- How to Watch Apple's WWDC Keynote
- Apple Expected to Unveil New Smart Speaker, iOS Updates at Developer Conference
- Amazon Prime Shows Will Finally Be Available on Apple TV
- In shadow of deadly attacks, British election campaign resumes
- IOS 11 official with Siri translation and P2P payments support
- Everything You Need to Know from Apple's Developers
- Soon, iPhones will block texts while driving