ESPN proudly announced Tuesday the 2017 NBA Finals between Golden State and Cleveland on ABC was the most-watched NBA Finals since 1998, according to Nielsen. "I was anxious, I was jittery". "I just wanted to come in there and just be me".
"It was 55 seconds left", he noted, "and I bent down, and I'm like, 'Is this really happening?' And Draymond (Green) was like, 'Keep playing to the end.' Andre is like, 'Keep playing.' We have like 50 seconds left".
The Warriors went 15-1 in this year's postseason, with sweeps in the first three rounds before beating LeBron James and the Cavaliers in five games in the Finals. Critics have called the Warriors a super team with the addition of Kevin Durant past year.
Steph Curry To Likely Skip White House Visit If Invited
Durant - drafted as second-overall pick by the Seattle SuperSonics in 2007 - was an easy choice for the Finals MVP.
While receiving such a bargain on Curry, the Warriors were able to construct the roster that just won a second National Basketball Association championship in three years.
"With another championship", Wanda Durant said with a laugh. "You have to tip your hat to Cleveland", he added. "But we prevailed, we're champions and it's awesome doing it on our home floor". "I might call him and say, "If they ask, just say our schedules conflicted.' And then if y'all write something, we'll say, 'Fake News". I mean, it may be different.
Two-time NBA MVP Steve Nash never made it to the Finals.
Does Cavaliers general manager David Griffin look to star free agents or trade deals? "I have no reason to put my head down". "I'd be honored to welcome the team to the U.S. Capitol".
"The last couple of days I've thought about it [his future]".
- Hamilton secures pole in Canada
- Blimp goes down at US Open, pilot okay
- The New iPad Pro's Secrets Are Out
- U.S. special counsel probing Trump for possible obstruction
- Special counsel Mueller investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice
- Pakistan through to the Champions Trophy Finals
- How to stand out in the mobile app store-in 6 steps
- Pakistan stun mighty England to reach Champions Trophy final
- Sen. Kamala Harris destroys Attorney General Jeff Sessions during hearing
- Kevin Durant's non-foul on LeBron James looms large in Warriors' run