Ronaldo is said to want to leave Real because of accusations he has committed tax fraud, which the Portuguese star strongly denies.
The Portuguese global was signed by Real Madrid from Manchester United in 2009 for a then world record fee of £80 million. The 32-year-old was said to be "undergoing treatment" for an unspecified injury which kept him from facing the media in Russian Federation.
They are ready to offer him in a deal to bring Ronaldo back.
Well, if Ronaldo decides he wants to leave Real Madrid for certain then Chelsea certainly face a huge battle to convince him to move to Stamford Bridge.
That has prompted speculation linking him with Paris St Germain and Manchester United amongst others, but Silva, who completed a big-money switch to AC Milan from Porto earlier this month, insists the four-time Champions League victor remains focused on his country's upcoming matches. "I think our good communication has led to good results".
The forward has subsequently been linked with a move to a number of European clubs and Mirabelli has joked that AC Milan would be happy to engage in transfer discussions with Real over a possible deal for Ronaldo.
"I have made a decision".
Ronaldo's relationship with Former Manager Sir Alex Ferguson is no secret to the football world.
According to Eurosport, Ronaldo's contract has a €1 billion [$1.12 billion] release clause, and at that price, it would be virtually impossible for any club to afford him. Obviously, those stories did not prelude a Ronaldo return to Old Trafford, so why should this summer be any different?
"I am sure he will stay in Europe". He is not that type of player.
"If you add three or four players and they go straight into the first XI, three or four of those who were playing week in, week out last season go to the bench".
- Brooks Koepka savours maiden major success at US Open
- Justin Thomas comes crashing back to earth after Saturday 63
- Koepka pulls away to win US Open
- Protesters march for Philando on Father's Day
- Pakistan outclass India to win ICC Champions Trophy
- Trump's business ties in Persian Gulf raise questions about his allegiances
- Bellinger, Puig power Dodgers over Tribe
- Ruggedman: Ronaldo Return To United Would Be 'Transfer Of The Decade'
- Police Confirm One Dead In London Attack
- Thomas bags US Open history with 63