The channel posted a video on its website of a column of armoured personnel carriers moving through streets.
The Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) does not plan to take any action against Saudi Arabian, United Arab Emirates or Bahraini firms in response to their governments' sanctions against Qatar, the QFC's chief executive told reporters on Monday.
But Iqbal Jassat's freaky charge that Israel is behind the Saudi-led boycott of Qatar has taken things to an altogether new level.
The Saudi foreign minister also highlighted that the Iranian regime continues to ignite violence by intervening in the affairs of various countries in the region, supporting terrorist groups in Syria, Yemen and Bahrain, and planting Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Syria and Iraq in blatant violation of global laws and norms.
Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani decried the blockade last week but said his country was open to a diplomatic solution.
Relations between the two countries are at their worst in years. Earlier this week, he met with the Emirati and Saudi foreign ministers in Washington. So far, the dispute between Doha and nations led by Saudi Arabia has yet to shake that partnership, though cracks are showing in the responses from the USA administration.
"These companies are suffering great losses due to the blockade imposed on Qatar, which put them in a significantly critical situation resulting from the unstudied decision taken by their government", the daily explained.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu on Thursday held talks in #Kuwait to push mediation efforts aimed at resolving a standoff between a Saudi-led alliance and Qatar. Qatar has always been seen as an individually focused state assuming its own policy course and going against the common policies of the other GCC states.
- Tapwrit rallies to win Belmont Stakes
- Police Arrest Man Amid Angry Crowds After Finsbury Park Incident
- Nicola Sturgeon: Theresa May has "lost all authority and credibility"
- Lions new boys handed Chiefs role
- Stay put? Deadly London fire puts scrutiny on high-rise rule
- McIlroy motivated by 'busy summer' after missing US Open cut
- US Navy: All 7 missing sailors found dead in ship collision
- Talks on propping up UK PM May's Conservatives are 'very positive'
- Little-known Koepka Wins US Open Golf Championship
- PM May nears DUP deal