"I don't think that's the way consoles are going to go". Now, that might still be a few years out, but it's an interesting progression that we've seen the Xbox brand slowly take. While the console itself was pretty powerful, the first-party game lineup offered by the company is pretty weak.
To be released on 7 November, the Xbox One X will cost £449 (€509) in the UK. Although we didn't get a chance to get our hands on it, we did get to see more of its unique feature.
There you have it, folks, something interesting is cooking behind-the-closed-doors at Microsoft regarding Xbox One pre-order. Hopefully, both of these mighty entities will agree in the near future and will ensure the safety of Minecraft players on both PlayStation 4 and other non-PlayStation gaming platforms. It will "scale up" games not made at 4K resolution to enhance their visuals. Otherwise, it would have been a stupid move for a firm like Microsoft to stop pre-ordering of their new console.
Phil Spencer has recently teased some news from the developers of Halo, 343 Industries. For some context, Synthesio also says that 80% of all posts about E3 2017 are coming from males, with the majority of posters being between 18-25 years old. We didn't get get any hint on how numerous original Xbox games would be coming to the program, but Spencer said to Giant Bomb after the show that "It won't be as big as Xbox 360, I'll tell people that".
Destiny was a console exclusive until Destiny 2 was announced. But what good is great hardware without continual great software to play on it? The Xbox One X is a much bigger investment and you'll really want to weigh the pros and cons before you commit your hard earned cash. Therefore, Sony edges out Microsoft for the win.
David and Tom just revealed what they believe are the 10 best stocks for investors to buy right now. and Microsoft wasn't one of them!
- Trump lawyer: US President not under investigation in Russia probe
- Pakistan crushes India to win Champions Trophy
- Brexit negotiations begin in Brussels
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- Oil prices decline as doubts grow over OPEC's supply cuts
- Oil prices struggle on doubts OPEC can rein in oversupply
- US Senate Overwhelmingly Backs Stronger Sanctions Against Russia, Iran
- India will learn from final loss, says Kohli
- Trump called House health care bill 'mean'
- Brooks Koepka wins, ties record at 16 under par