Pop diva Beyonce and her rap mogul husband Jay-Z have welcomed twins, according to multiple U.S. media reports, with two new members joining music's royal family that already includes five-year-old Blue Ivy.
Beyonce's twins are reported to be under close supervision of their doctors.
The "Love on Top" star announced her pregnancy in February in an explosive photoshoot debuting her bump.
A minor issue with the twins' health is keeping the mother and children in the hospital, and fans have taken to picking up any clues they can find.
She said: 'We have been blessed two times over.
Thanks to a successful world tour and the hit album Lemonade, she was the second highest-paid entertainer in the year ended June 1, earning $105 million, Forbes said.
A few weeks ago, the Carters also had a "Carter Push Party" as a baby shower for the twins. We therefore understand better why the couple has still not made official announcement, nor even communicated the first names of newborns.
I really hope you had Beyonce's permission to announce this because otherwise you are so far out of line.
The week-old babies will be joining 5-year-old Blue Ivy, who will undoubtedly be head over heels in love with them, as she now has two younger siblings to play with.
- OnePlus 5 showed up in a television ad for a few seconds
- Finsbury Park Mosque Terror Attack
- Celtics trade No. 1 overall draft pick to 76ers
- Candidates in tight Georgia race make final bid for votes
- Oil slips as data points to fast-growing supply
- Supreme Court to review partisan redistricting
- British PM Theresa May condemns 'sickening' terror attack on Muslims
- Qatar demands 'blockade' lifted before Gulf crisis talks
- Northam wins Democratic nomination for governor
- Pilots, Congress weigh on Trump's plan to privatize air traffic control