"Whether that gets changed, the consideration has been given to changing to two T20s in a four-year cycle which would mean swapping the Champions Trophy for a World T20".
MOHAMMAD Hafeez dedicated a stunning ICC Champions Trophy success to the public of Pakistan after thrashing India at The Oval.
"We don't have even a single proper representation to win medals in the Olympics". The Times of India, for instance, chose to highlight India's 7-1 victory over Pakistan in a Hockey Word League game that was also being played in London on Sunday. I hit five or 10 balls and said to the coach, 'I don't want to practise today as I'm not feeling well'.
The celebrations swiftly change direction, however, when replays on the big scoreboard show that Jasprit Bumrah had bowled a no ball and Fakhar is called back to the crease. We respect India and we expect the same from our neighbours. "No one goes out there to throw their wicket away or get out".
"I want to congratulate Pakistan, they had an wonderful tournament, the way they turned things around, speak volumes for the talent they have".
Bottom-ranked Pakistan produced a breathtaking display at London s Oval on Sunday in the climax of a tournament featuring the world s top eight one-day global nations.
The losing captain, however, was gracious enough to applaud the performance of the Pakistan team.
Kohli, the world's top-ranked one-day batsman, had been dropped off the previous delivery in the slips and the India fans looked shell-shocked as he trudged off.
"We haven't won the final, have lost a game of cricket, and that's all. Especially on wickets like these, where if a batsman gets going, it really becomes hard for the spinner and people are slogging across the line and getting away with it", Kohli reasoned.
"They made us make those mistakes because of the way they were bowling and the way they applied pressure in the field, as well, and we have no hesitation or shame in admitting that we could not play our best game today".
- Pakistan win Champions Trophy
- Doctors: Scalise in critical condition but they are 'encouraged' by his improvement
- Ramnath Kovind: NDA's Face Of Presidential Elections
- Amit Shah to meet 'opposing' ally Uddhav Thackeray
- Dems say they'll slow Senate work over secretive care bill
- IOS 11 won't support iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, and fourth-gen iPad
- Contractor mistakenly exposes 200M voters in GOP database
- Mother of 4 killed by officers was wielding knife
- Mayweather vs McGregor happening on August 26
- Supreme Court to hear partisan gerrymandering case