The frenzy of speculation began soon after Ronaldo was accused last week of a 14.7 million euro ($16.8 million) tax evasion through offshore companies.
"I haven't learned very much about the situation, he's at a very important tournament at the moment in the Confederations Cup and until that ends I'm not going to disturb the atmosphere of his team", added Perez.
"Normally we don't comment on rumours, but in this case, we would like to make our position on Cristiano Ronaldo absolutely clear: This rumour is completely unfounded and must be consigned to the realms of fantasy".
Why does Ronaldo want to leave?
It had been speculated that Ronaldo may quit Santiago Bernabeu due to accusations of tax fraud, but Perez does not think that his player has done anything untoward.
Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid has issued a statement saying it believed the player was innocent.
"I've been affected by how the Cristiano news has been treated by the media".
"The clause for Cristiano is £1bn".
In La Liga, Ronaldo scored 25 goals and notched 6 assists.
A two-time La Liga victor, his 285 goals in 265 league appearances mean he is second only to Barcelona's Lionel Messi in that competition.
However, Ronaldo was able to show up in the last month of the season, and that played a crucial role in Real Madrid's ability to become Spanish and European champion.
This was a politician's way of addressing a hot topic.
But Perez was adamant that Real Madrid were not prepared to allow Ronaldo to move on.
Free-spending PSG have also been linked with a move for Madrid's disgruntled star, who only signed a new five-year contract in November, while Bayern Munich have announced they are not interested.
They will have the final say. However, one thing that could kill the deal would be if it drags on for too long.
- Tapwrit triumphs in Belmont Stakes
- Virat Kohli named in Team of Champions Trophy, Pakistan's Sarfraz Ahmed skipper
- Britain says will be 'positive and constructive' in Brexit talks
- American Health Care Act hardly health care
- IOS 11 won't support iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, and fourth-gen iPad
- Mother of 4 killed by officers was wielding knife
- Pakistan win Champions Trophy
- Amit Shah to meet 'opposing' ally Uddhav Thackeray
- Larson, Truex take top 2 spots in Michigan qualifying
- Mayweather vs McGregor happening on August 26