So "Money" Mayweather isn't letting McGregor's supposedly racist trash talk get him down, yet this is far from the first time we've heard critics say "The Notorious" pushes the boundaries of prejudice and discrimination with his talk. "I don't think Conor McGregor is racist, I think he simply doesn't know".
Since this week's initial epic media press conference, Conor has flooded his IG with memorable moments. "Hell no. You f-king weasel and you f-king b-ch".
Yup, Mr McGregor was having a go at his opponent Floyd in Toronto - the location for the second leg of their world promotional tour (they had earlier kicked-off in LA).
McGregor encouraged the crowd to shout expletives at Mayweather and his family before the Irishman launched into a almost 10-minute profanity-laced tirade.
Espinoza ultimately chalked up the McGregor microphone incident, which took place Tuesday at the Staples Center, to technical difficulties.
Mayweather, undefeated in 49 professional fights over the course of 21 years, admitted his best days are behind him but insisted he'd knock the Irishman down like a bowling pin.
McGregor, who was on welfare in Ireland less than five years ago, seemed a bit in awe of the grandness of the stage.
"The man doesn't even f**king read!" said McGregor. McGregor asked. "You can't even read". B-- I do numbers.
McGregor's response? How about another f-word: "No f**king problem".
"He has to realize, I've been here before", Mayweather said.
Mayweather himself, however, isn't too anxious about these comments from McGregor. Sure, he's a fictional character played by Sylvester Stallone, but outside of Mike Tyson appearing in those Hangover movies, he's pretty much the only thing I've ever liked about boxing.
The two fighters, who will box each other in Las Vegas next month, took to the stage in Toronto a day after they had entertained thousands in Los Angeles.
- Kit Harington's never-before-seen Game of Thrones audition is hilarious
- US president defends son after emails over Russian campaign help
- Trump Meeting With French President Macron In Paris
- Prime Day Breaks Amazon Sales Records
- Trump wanted to collude, but did Putin — LEONID BERSHIDSKY
- FDA panel endorses potential 1st United States gene therapy
- NASA releases new images of Jupiter's Great Red Spot
- Looking For Details On Syria Ceasefire? Don't Ask US Military
- White House aims to be 'as transparent as humanly possible': Sanders
- Chinese dissident, Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo dies at 61