Now for the backstory to this line: Durant, one of the top few players in the National Basketball Association made a decision to up and leave Oklahoma City Thunder to join the stars-studded Golden State Warriors.
Apparently, the move is still a sensitive topic for Durant, though.
Durant's mother Wanda, who was sitting right next to Kevin, laughed hysterically.
"Go Falcons, go Broncos, go Colts", Manning says to his guests as they leave.
As Peyton Manning was up on stage telling jokes to the crowd, he brought up the dominance of the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team. But Manning nailed this one and really went for the gusto by calling out Russell Westbrook, Durant's former co-star in OKC, as well. The only person who wasn't laughing was Durant himself. However, Kevin didn't find any humor in Peyton's comments, in fact he looked hella pissed.
Durant later posted a reaction to the skit on his Twitter account.
- Two Large Studies Offer Fresh Evidence of Coffee's Health Benefits
- Looking For Details On Syria Ceasefire? Don't Ask US Military
- FDA panel endorses potential 1st United States gene therapy
- Kid Rock teases a US Senate run in 2018
- Trump Jr.'s Russia emails could trigger probe under election law
- Kit Harington's never-before-seen Game of Thrones audition is hilarious
- Trump Meeting With French President Macron In Paris
- Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather continue war of words in Toronto
- Amazon Prime Day sets company sales record
- Verizon says no customer data lost in reported breach