So friends, choose your plan and enjoy unlimited data. There's a new Rs 349 plan as well. The special offer includes unlimited local and STD calls along with 1 GB of 3G data per day for 84 days.
Remember, Jio's data plans are for Prime members only. Millions of customers enrolled into this membership. Not really. The new tariffs signal RJio's willingness to charge more, allow competitors to also hike revenues a bit, but make no mistake: the industry will still continue to struggle with historic low data and voice rates for a long time to come since the hikes are not adequate.
This raised apprehensions that Jio customers' data may have been compromised, but the company has made it clear that subscribers' data was safe and secure.
A full-pricing scenario, JM Financial said, is when Jio would reduce both the validity period and data allowance on its new-look Rs 309 plan to 28 days and 28GB. Users will get 84 GB data for 84 days with FUP limit of 1GB data per day.
The new Rs399 plan has the same data benefits as the Rs309 plan, but the validity of the former is 84 days, instead of 56 days. All this will be valid for a period of 120 Days.
Reliance Jio has triggered a price war in the telecom segment by offering cheap data and calls at competitive prices.
"We have seized the computer and other devices used by him to leak the data and he will be thoroughly interrogated". This was an extension of a similar offer the company had rolled out earlier this year.
The Rs 309 plan works out to almost Rs 5 per day and Rs 154.5 per month (billing cycle for postpaid subscribers and 28 days for prepaid). The company has brought a revolution in the world of internet through its data plans. There are different benefits in all the offers with a validity of three months. For 4G Handset with 4G SIM extra 1 GB data. According to reports, the company plans to soon release feature phones that can use its 4G network for voice over LTE calls, a bid to migrate mobile dawdlers from slower 2G and 3G networks.
- Looking For Details On Syria Ceasefire? Don't Ask US Military
- Chinese dissident, Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo dies at 61
- FDA panel endorses potential 1st United States gene therapy
- Two Large Studies Offer Fresh Evidence of Coffee's Health Benefits
- Verizon says no customer data lost in reported breach
- Federer books Berdych in Wimbledon semi-final
- Pak PM's daughter forged papers: Probe
- House Democrats press Sessions about Russian lawyer's role
- Kit Harington's never-before-seen Game of Thrones audition is hilarious
- Trump Lands in Paris Hoping For Common Ground With His Counterpart Macron