The Alfred Angelo Bridal store at 5037 South Cleveland Ave., along with hundreds of others, suddenly closed its doors for good Thursday to the surprise of bridal parties.
The manager at the Miamisburg location confirms her store is closing today, but will remain open at least until 8 p.m. "The wedding is in three weeks and half the bridesmaids don't have their dresses".
Tiffany was told her bridesmaids dresses will be shipped directly from the warehouse to them when they're ready in September.
Brides who had ordered Alfred Angelo dresses aren't sure anymore whether they'll end up getting the gowns or their money back.
Busboom said when she tried to call the Lincoln store Thursday, she was placed on hold, but overheard store employees advising other employees not to answer the phone.
"I drove all the way here from work", said one customer at the Springfield, Virginia location. "I put a 60 percent deposit down and found out via Facebook last night that they were filing for bankruptcy", said Cassidy. "She's a teacher and teachers don't get paid a lot".
But when she showed up Thursday, she said, "They can't give me any info but a lawyer's number".
"Then I just got the news that I was not hoping for", Rayner said.
"What I did was came in here and got a dress", Brooklyn Trahan said. "This is ridiculous! We as brides, we need to know this stuff", Stoltz said.
"They've kinda crushed my daughter's dreams, now I don't know what we're going to do".
Customers and employees said this store is in the process of shipping dresses to people who had already paid for the items but were unable to make it by closing time.
- Emmys 2017 Nomination Snubs - Who Was Left Off List
- Donald Trump tells French first lady she's in 'such good shape'
- Lewis Hamilton prefers Greek holiday to event at home
- Climate Change: Trump Opens Door to Rejoining Paris Accord
- Revised Senate healthcare bill includes version of Ted Cruz's controversial amendment
- Twenty years after her debut, Venus Williams, 37, reaches ninth Wimbledon final
- Football seasons inches closer as the ACC Kickoff commences in Charlotte
- US Democrats Introduce New Sanctions Bill Against Iran
- Tour de France - stage 12: Bardet victor , Aru yellow
- Manchester United reportedly hijack Chelsea's Tiemoue Bakayoko transfer