Defenders Hector Bellerin, Calum Chambers and Rob Holding, who were involved in the under-21 European Championship, will not travel either.
Both sets of fans are unsurprisingly very pleased with the newest arrivals and the news has injected some serious excitement ahead of crucial seasons for the two managers.
The squad is then back in the air and heading for China, with a match against Bayern Munich in Shanghai on July 19 before meeting Premier League champion Chelsea at the Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing three days later.
Even with his circumstances changing in recent days, Fernandez still describes his side's chances of signing the Arsenal forward as "remote". We got the balance right by playing a diamond midfield. I believe as a consequence we will be mentally stronger and our form much more stable. "Alex is a player who is sufficiently intelligent to adapt to that, Olivier Giroud too".
The Colombian radio station RCN has reported that Arsene Wenger has gone in for the 29-year-old with the club also on the verge of netting £52m Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.
Do you something awesome to share with the world?
The Gunners midfielder told Arsenal Player: "I've known him for a very long time". "If I am the manager, I would love to keep him".
This post was syndicated from 360Nobs.com. He's a real asset and a goalscoring machine.
Mbappe, 18, is wanted by numerous clubs after scoring 26 goals in all competitions last season.
Arsenal's aim over the next few weeks is commercial, of course.
United though have done their own striker business since, sealing an initial £75million deal for Everton forward Romelu Lukaku after Mourinho passed up the opportunity to move for Lacazette.
- Amazon Prime Day sets company sales record
- Trump Jr.'s Russia emails could trigger probe under election law
- A surprising amount of hidden GOP consensus on health care
- Verizon says no customer data lost in reported breach
- Canada lifted rates, and its dollar went nuts
- Le président américain Donald Trump accueilli en grande pompe en France
- NASA releases new images of Jupiter's Great Red Spot
- Kevin Durant was not amused by Peyton Manning's Warriors joke at ESPYs
- Trump wanted to collude, but did Putin — LEONID BERSHIDSKY
- Prime Day Breaks Amazon Sales Records