During the French presidential campaign, Trump told the Associated Press that terrorist attacks in France would "probably help" Marine Le Pen win since "she's the strongest on borders and she's the strongest on what's been going on in France".
Joint press conferences that US presidents hold with foreign leaders traditionally include two questions from journalists of the host nation (in this case, France) and two questions from journalists of the visiting nation (in this case, the United States). The march will give Trump a view of France's military hardware and point to the long history of cooperation between the two countries, the report said.
Trump's sojourn to Paris is amid a row over allegations that his family colluded with Russian Federation to win USA presidential election. But he said the stark disagreement on climate change wouldn't affect work between the US and France on issues like terrorism and the Middle East. "Trump telling France's First Lady "you're in such good shape" epitomizes men toeing the line between compliment & sexual harassment", he wrote.
Melania and Donald Trump about to board Air Force One as they depart the Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, US, enroute to Paris, on Wednesday.
Trump for his part said "something could happen" with his Paris climate policy without explaining or giving any details. The First Lady and the President then participated in an arrival ceremony with President and Mrs. Macron, followed by a tour of Les Invalides.
President Donald Trump landed in Paris overnight on his third European trip since taking office.
- White House: Dems Are The Real Colluders
- Kit Harington 'auditions' in Game of Thrones spoof screen test
- Brexit position paper on pending ECJ cases published
- Revised Senate healthcare bill includes version of Ted Cruz's controversial amendment
- Donald Trump could be IMPEACHED after Democrat files official papers — BREAKING
- Andy Murray beaten in Wimbledon quarter-final
- Trump's Claim Of Ignorance On Son's Russian Meeting 'Strains Credibility — Dem Senator
- Trump: Putin could have been better off if Clinton won US election
- Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather continue war of words in Toronto
- Trump allies pushing RNC to cover legal fees of Russia investigations