A closer look at the two Geekbench listings confirms that Samsung could simultaneously be working on the Galaxy S8 Lite and Galaxy S9 or testing multiple variants of the same handset with identical specs, but different model numbers.
The news comes after an official Samsung Twitter account posted a photo of an unidentified handset, which is believed to be the Galaxy Note 8. The device is expected to launch with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which will be an improvement on Samsung Galaxy S8's Snapdragon 835 processor.
On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. Whether or not it will be called a Note is yet to be seen (especially as Samsung has a tablet from 2013 called the Note 8.0), but something is very likely to follow.
Any consumer will see that the iPhone 7 has an advantage at the 128 GB price level. The device gets is strength from a 3600 mAh battery with Fast Charging support and also houses a fingerprint scanner.
The biggest upgrade will be in the camera section.
Coming to the rear panel, the smartphone features a dual camera setup. On the front, there will probably be an 8MP selfie snapper. First of all, the model number which we are looking at is SM-G9600. Additionally, the smartphone is expected to come with 128GB of internal storage, new S-pen features, audio enhancements and Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. It might even get Bixby at some point if it won't offer it from the start.
SAMSUNG'S VIRTUAL ASSISTANT may have finally grasped the English language, with with rumours pointing to an official launch in the U.S. next week.
We've asked Samsung for comment on the matter and will update this article with any response.
- Video shows Trump meeting with Agalarov family — CNN
- Manchester United reportedly hijack Chelsea's Tiemoue Bakayoko transfer
- The heat and humidity returns this week along with several storm chances
- Les Pyrénées sourient à Romain Bardet, Aru prend le maillot jaune
- US Democrats Introduce New Sanctions Bill Against Iran
- Venus smashes path to final
- Donald Trump tells French first lady she's in 'such good shape'
- Djokovic overcomes injury scare to make 9th Wimbledon quarter-final
- Football seasons inches closer as the ACC Kickoff commences in Charlotte
- Jaguar E-Pace launched with record-breaking barrel roll