Not surprisingly, the new portrait drove Beyonce's fans straight to social media to gush.
Payne tweeted: "Thanks man hope he grows with an ounce of your courage!"
Aside from their domestic situation, the couple is doing great and so is their family.
In just one hour, the post was liked by almost two million people.
"I don't care what the menu says, fries should come WITH my burger, not as a separate entree".
And when Blue arrived, the stars wanted to be the first to share pictures of the young Carter prodigy before the paparazzi could scoop them. Instead, she said her boyfriend read through the dictionary.
Forgive the Beyhive if they are tired on Friday. It was posted to her Instagram account Thursday night. "Paltrow told Oprah: "[Apple] sounded so sweet and it conjured such a lovely picture for me. "Nah sis, we're wide awake (sic)".
Now, the Lemonade singer has finally unveiled the newborns to the world in a glorious picture!
"Things start happening that the public can see", he continued.
Have something to add in the story? The singer got personal, addressing all the elephants in the room.
Beyoncé has graced the Bey Hive with the first photo of her twins.
- Trump: Putin could have been better off if Clinton won US election
- Trump's Claim Of Ignorance On Son's Russian Meeting 'Strains Credibility — Dem Senator
- Uber admits defeat again, this time in Russian Federation
- Dollar Slides as Investors Watch Yellen Testimony
- Jaguar E-Pace launched with record-breaking barrel roll
- A British court is considering 'new evidence' in the Baby Charlie case
- Kit Harington 'auditions' in Game of Thrones spoof screen test
- Trump allies pushing RNC to cover legal fees of Russia investigations
- White House: Dems Are The Real Colluders
- Les Pyrénées sourient à Romain Bardet, Aru prend le maillot jaune