Bonucci has signed with new club the contract for five years in the camp "Rossi Neri" 30-year-old defender will earn 6.5 million euros per year.
In a video published on Twitter, Bonucci was seen arriving at the Casa Milan headquarters at around 2pm local time (1pm BST) on Friday, with his vehicle greeted by around 200 excited fans as it drove past.
The club owners have been busy bolstering the squad by young and exciting players the oldest of which are 26 years of age.
Milan had initially been in contact with Bonucci's agent Alessandro Lucci, who also represents Milan's Andrea Bertolacci, to assess the possibility of a switch from Juventus Stadium to the San Siro.
Portuguese forward Andre Silva has joined from Porto, with Turkey midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu moving from Bayer Leverkusen and Swiss full-back Ricardo Rodriguez arriving from Wolfsburg.
However the rapidity with which reports of a Milan approach quickly turned into a €40 million move made it clear a divorce was in the best interest of both parties.
During the campaign, the relationship between Bonucci and coach Massimiliano Allegri went sour when they had a row on the touchline during a game against Palermo in February.
The veteran defensive mind has remained at Juventus since back in 2010 while previously suiting up for Bari, Pisa, Treviso and Internazionale as well.
Bonucci's move is certainly a surprising one but the defender should help to make Milan more resolute at the back.
- Committee Chair Requests Donald Trump Jr. Testify On Capitol Hill
- Several reportedly shot in Jerusalem's holiest site
- Report: Star midfielder wants to play for Man United not Chelsea
- You're in such good shape, Trump tells first lady of France
- Alfred Angelo Bridal Chains Closing All Stores
- Venus goes past Konta - to face Muguruza in Wimbledon Finals
- Tour de France - stage 12: Bardet victor , Aru yellow
- Biglia si avvicina al Milan, si allunga la lista dei sostituti — Lazio
- Lewis Hamilton prefers Greek holiday to event at home
- US Democrats introduce new bill on Russia and Iran sanctions