Raiola did extremely well out of United past year making an estimated Pound 40m from Pogba's transfer from Juventus alone while stablemates Henrykh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic also joined the "Red Devils".
Ibrahimovic, who joined United last summer from Paris Saint-Germain, has notched up 28 goals in 46 appearances he made for the Jose Mourinho-led side so far.
"We need more. We wanted four (signings), so I would say 50 percent of the job is done".
Via the Guardian, Mourinho reportedly said the following about the player. "It is Mr Woodward and Zlatan's agent who will deal with it". They then return to Europe to play Valerenga and Sampdoria before the Premier League kicks off.
The coach thinks it is "possible" the Swede will play for the club again despite suffering a knee injury that will keep the player out till January.
The United manager added on Lukaku: 'He brings hopefully goals. He's the kind of player that everybody knows he's a striker, so we're not speaking about a multi functional player or one where there are doubts about his position on the pitch. But he made the challenge for him to continue at the highest level. A lot depends on the player himself and whether he will want the move.
Lukaku training with his Manchester United teammates in California. Okay, he is at a club that is always under scrutiny and you cannot get away with things here, but he can forgot about that.
"But it's Real Madrid's right to ask for their players the amount of money that they want".
"We wanted four, so I could say 50 percent of the job is done, but I won't say that because it's so hard".
"I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some fantastic moments", Lukaku told the club website.
- Trump and Macron's Parting Handshake Looked Like a Literal Nightmare
- Russian-American lobbyist says he was in Donald Trump Jr meeting
- Biglia si avvicina al Milan, si allunga la lista dei sostituti — Lazio
- Roger Federer vs. Marin Cilic: Date, Time & Preview for Wimbledon Final
- Juventus set to sell Bonucci to AC Milan for £35million
- Was 'You're in such good shape' comment in bad taste?
- Connecticut's Sen. Blumenthal wants to question Trump Jr. at committee
- China says upholds United Nations sanctions as North Korea trade rises
- Harrington shares lead in Scotland, McIlroy misses cut
- Chelsea to announce third summer signing, five-year contract offered — Done Deal