The US president and his wife Melania had just finished a museum tour of Les Invalides with the Macrons, and were saying their parting farewells when Donald approached Brigitte.
The two pledged to work together on counter-terrorism and environmental efforts.
"It's like a five second rule for your soul", the host mused. She and Melania shortly walked off.
"Something could happen with respect to the Paris accord", he said. "GROSS", a Twitter user wrote.
Mrs Macron was once her husband's high school teacher, and their relationship has drawn international attention because of their significant age difference.
They reunited the next morning for the Bastille Day parade, which marks the storming of the Bastille on July 14, 1789, a key moment in France's fight for independence. In the "Access Hollywood" tape, he talked about sexually assaulting women. He's a presidential predator who's so inappropriate that he doesn't know what the hell not to say out of his mouth.
The rally was the first in a series of anti-Trump protests organized by activists from the "Paris against Trump" activist group via social media. The two world leaders gave a joint press conference Thursday and later attended a military parade for the French holiday Bastille Day. "That has not been the Macron style".
- China says upholds United Nations sanctions as North Korea trade rises
- Russian Federation urges to make step backwards from 'red line' on Korean Peninsula
- Alfred Angelo Bridal Chains Closing All Stores
- Russian-American lobbyist says he was in Donald Trump Jr meeting
- Andy Murray urged to sit out of US Open
- Venus goes past Konta - to face Muguruza in Wimbledon Finals
- Several reportedly shot in Jerusalem's holiest site
- Roger Federer vs. Marin Cilic: Date, Time & Preview for Wimbledon Final
- Galaxy Note 8 to go on sale in September confirms Samsung chief
- Connecticut's Sen. Blumenthal wants to question Trump Jr. at committee