"If you have your measurements we may be able to help, we just launched our online store and have many designers who will go above and beyond to help those who have been left high and dry", wrote Garth Hewitt from Timeless Bridal on Alfred Angelo's Facebook page.
"I was freaking out and I called my mother", said lifetime Venice resident and bride-to-be Corinne Woods.
"We feel sorry for the brides who lost their deposit and have time pressure", said BABC CEO Drew Edwards. "The lack of communication that I think bothers everybody", Rodgers said.
Some customers raced to stores Thursday and Friday after receiving last-minute advance warnings from some stores that had called to say that they were closing and that customers had to pick up dresses. David's Bridal said Friday that it would offer 30 percent discounts on replacement gowns to those with an Alfredo Angelo receipt, and 20 percent discounts on bridesmaid dresses.
Along with Danvers, Alfred Angelo Bridal also had locations in Dedham and North Attleboro.
Brides Against Breast Cancer® ("BABC") will offer an additional 33% off its already discounted inventory to Alfred Angelo clients who lost dresses.
"There are still dresses due to brides in the stores", Redmond said.
Zoll said she was thankful for the help. "My mom came up to me and she starts crying".
"You go and try on so many dresses and they're not always the right size, you have to clip them or change them so that they'll fit you just to try them on.but that dress was flawless", Wilkowski said. Her boss let her off work an hour early Thursday so she could visit the store where her daughter had purchased a gown. Police were called to maintain order around the locations.
She and her fiance may end up purchasing new dresses out of pocket. "Apparently there are dresses in the Toronto warehouse plus the ones down at the factory".
Alfred Angelo's board met July 10 to "take whatever steps necessary with respect to its financial condition" and to retain Stearns Weaver Miller, the court document shows.
- SD senator careful to commit early support to GOP health care overhaul
- Trump Hires New Lawyer Amid Russia Investigation
- Man United reportedly trying to hijack another Chelsea deal
- Cubs land White Sox's Quintana in blockbuster deal
- Chelsea to announce third summer signing, five-year contract offered — Done Deal
- New questions arise from Trump Tower meeting
- Wimbledon - Saturday Schedule: Venus Williams faces Garbine Muguruza
- Batting heroics, Gayakwad five-for seal India's semi-final berth
- Arsene Wenger hails Reiss Nelson, Joe Willock impact
- 2nd man in custody in connection to killings of 4 Pa. men